Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 24 March 2017
Excellent buy
on 9 January 2015
great comedy wish the 3rd would come out :)
on 15 June 2017
love this
on 28 July 2017
excellant
on 17 August 2012
This series has to be on of the greatest!! Just gutted that only series 1 and 2 are available!!! there is a us import with 1 to 4 on Amazon but it is never in stock!!
If u have never seen it get it!! Great childhood memories of Monday nights at 8 on channel 4!! the best intro music ever as well!!
on 17 February 2009
My favourite programme as a kid and this DVD didn't let my memories down. My kids love it too.
RIP the late great Norman Beaton. Fantastic acting by all involved and everytime i watch it tears roll down my face from laughter...
on 19 February 2012
I saw only one episode when I was a kid and discovered these DVDs recently: It's absolutely great! Feel-Good-Comedy at it's best and a shame that only seasons 1 and 2 are available: We need more !
on 21 July 2013
Don't Scratch My Soca! is the theme tune to this Desmonds show.

I remember watching it first time around and brought back cool memories for me.

Just a shame that Channel 4 have only released the first two series on DVD.

Encase you wondering there were actually 7 series maid before Norman Beaton sadly died in 1994.

A follow up series was mad called Porkpie with Ram John Holder reprising his role as Porkpie.

Early British Black Comedy at its BEST
on 15 December 2013
Absolutly fantastic good classical comedy still find it very entertaining.
Pity there are not more shows like this one, Really enjoyed it never tire of watching it.
on 27 September 2011
I brought this as a present for my mate and it brought back memories of when we used to watch it. It has classic 1 liners and was worth it just for that.