1,012
Colour: Black|Change

VINE VOICEon 18 December 2009
So you are pushing your new fangled 'bar handle' buggy for the first time. It's great isn't it? And then you go shopping. And there's nowhere to put the bags because the baby is lying in the bottom bunk fast asleep. So you wish you had asked about whether it was easy to carry bags and handbags and beach paraphernalia. And it's like the darkness has descended over your life as you realise you bought a £300+ buggy that is only of use for pushing children and absolutely nothing else, in spite of what the adverts tell you about its basket capacity. And then you visit Amazon and you find these hooks and you read this review and it's like a light has switched on over your life again. You will never regret buying these hooks, but you may regret buying the Phil and Ted's buggy if you don't.
88 comments| 211 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2010
The only hooks I have found which fit the Stokke Xplory. Ultra strong velcro - I don't believe the other review which says it constantly comes apart...I hung an electric cool box on them last week and walked two miles home! Fantastic value for money purchase & I highly recommend them.
on 29 March 2009
These hooks work really well. I have them attached to both the Bugaboo Bee and the Microlite buggy. They are very easy to attach and hanging things on them is very quick too. Excellent product.
on 18 November 2010
I use these for my iCandy pram/stroller. They fit really well and are perfect for carrying groceries or shopping. They are sturdy and can probably carry a heavier load than I put on them.
on 25 November 2010
AS well as shopping bags, I hook the dog lead on when out walking and the velcro copes very well!
on 11 March 2009
I like the fact that there are velcro straps so its adjustable. Have had no problems with it and its a good product. Would like to see it being available in different colours.
on 15 March 2009
Having bought clip on buggy hooks and found that they didnt fit my rectangular buggy handles properly, and then having lost them when getting my buggy in and out of the car, these are the perfect solution. The strong velcro wrap around fastening will fit any shape handle and not come undone. The hooks are very strong and also swivel. This is a brilliant product that I would highly recommend.
on 3 December 2015
These are so useful!
Easy to fit - the whole strap is Velcro, so you can easily adjust it to fit onto any pram handle, in any position you like. It is a strong hold, so no worries about it falling off. You can hang your shopping bags on them, and I also use them to hang shopping baskets in supermarkets - much easier than struggling to push the pram with one hand and hold the basket with the other - you just put one hook either side of the pram handle and hang one basket handle on each. I wouldn't be without them.
on 3 June 2016
Excellent gadget. We've got a Pet Gear dog stroller with a single thick handle and wanted to hang our bags on the back. The velcro is very strong, the hooks are very strong and they are perfect for what we wanted. We've had bags and bags of shopping hung on them and they just take the weight. Much better than buying something cheap.
on 5 January 2016
These work well. They appear strong and the velcro fastening is also secure with no slippage. The hooks are quite big, but not too big by any means when attached to our Bugaboo Chameleon. We use them one at a time as opposed to using them in tandem. Dropping a star because the hook's hinge only moves / pivots on one axis (as visible in photographs) meaning they are not perfect. Nonetheless, I recommend these.