on 27 June 2017
Compact and easy way to charge electronics while traveling.
on 9 February 2009
I bought one of these to take on holiday as we have all sorts of devices to charge, and it worked on everything.

The USB charger did my blackberry, it did the iPhone and my standard MP3 player too excellent bit of kit.

Strongly recommend
on 30 June 2009
Used this for a couple of months now and it works perfectly. Charges my iphone and every other usb powered device in the house (of which there are a few). Especially brilliant as it's much cheaper than a replacement apple charger.

Only niggle is the very bright red light which shows through the plastic all around the USB sockets. I had to neatly cover it it black insulation tape and cut holes for the plugs before I could charge my phone near where I sleep.

enjoy
on 25 February 2014
I have had this charger for years now and it's incredible!
Anything that requires a USB charge this has been able to handle comfortably from the UK to Europe, India & US.
Mostly used for dual charging iPad 2 & iPhone 4s it has replaced the apple plugs in the home.

Other items that I've charged with this include:
GoPro HS2 & 3
HTC phone
Speakers (X-mini & Jam)
Cameras

Personally I like the RED LED light as it's an obvious sign the plug has power and ready to charge - it's also a great reminder to switch off at the socket when not in use.
Even with the different plug attachments it's not a problem to store this altogether in a small bag (even a freezer bag works!)
Just an all round fantastic charger
on 13 May 2014
We bought this for a trip to abroad but one of the benefits is that it can also be used in the UK.

Used it to charge an Ipad, Nexus and an old Nokia mobile (using a USB small pin charging lead). Also found I could plug the IEC C7 charger for my lithium camera battery directly into the C8 socket after removing the USB adapter meaning I didn't need to take an extra mains cable for this. Also used it with a Trikes USB charger for the AA batteries for in my other camera.

Basically with a few add-ons it can charge pretty much everything.
on 6 October 2009
This is a first class product fits neatly away to use all over the world with its inter changeable plugs, a very good buy.
on 16 January 2014
The interchangeable plugs and double USB slots make this the perfect charger at home or when travelling. I've had one for several years and when the original one got damaged (no fault of its own) I looked to see if the same one was still available - which it was at a bargain price. No hesitation at all in recommending this charger
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2015
Really handy little gadget, both for use at home and for taking on holiday. The only complaint would be that the plug attachment can come away when you're unplugging it, so you then have to carefully remove it from the socket which could be dangerous.
on 19 May 2015
Really handy for travelling as can just take the right adapter and it hasd space for two usb chargers - ideal when limited socket space available. Glows when electric working - very useful in countries with powercuts/ unreliable sockets etc
on 21 November 2011
This product has worked perfectly for several years and in several different countries. The ability to charge two devices at once is especially useful when travelling with a family of gadget owners.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse