on 8 July 2009
excellent watch. got this for my girlfriend, safe to say she loves it, lovely weight to it, lovely design,she gets a comment on it at least once a day at work. well worth the money.
on 4 January 2012
I brought this watch as a gift for myself and I have to say I am a little bit in love. For a woman's watch the face is quite large, but it is beautiful and stylish. The watch strap is rather large, so for those women with smaller wrists, you may have to have a few links taken out - but you can do this at most high street watch shops. It is the nicest watch I have ever owned, I love it.
on 24 October 2015
Really disappointed with this. I have the original watch and wanted to replace it as it was a little scratched and the date broken. The replacement arrived and it was pretty obvious it wasn't the watch I thought I was purchasing. The mother of pearl background was not real (it was smooth white), the watch face smaller, the inside dials nothing like the picture (which is the same as my original watch) and the number on the date in thicker black font which didn't look stylish. It looked fake. I bought this watch in 2009 when in production. I don't know where this has been made but it is most certainly not the same as the picture or my original watch.
on 21 January 2010
Very pleased, delivery from company super fast. Couldn't hesitate to recommend buying from this company.
on 17 July 2013
Good quality and decent finish to metal strap making product look more expensive quick delivery and well packaged. picture really accurate and dial very clear to see.
on 3 January 2013
bought two of these one for each of my older teenage daughters and they were both delighted. Really pretty lovely wathc
on 26 April 2015
Love this watch. Was on my wish list for a while, finally got it for my birthday. And I wasn't dissapointed. It looks a lot more expensive than the price. Its waterproof too! Its classy looking with lovely mother of pearl face and a touch of bling but not too much but just enough! Gents get your lady one, she will love you forever! Or girlies go treat yourself, you deserves it! : )
on 18 January 2013
I got this watch as a replacement for unwanted watch I got for Xmas, amazon refunded my purchase within 2 days of posting and I received this forgoes watch within 1 day of purchase LOvE IT! Had a link taken out at jewellers and the watch is never off. Discounted price on amazon
on 12 May 2014
I ordered this watch on Prime, it arrived the following day. I was really impressed, I had to have a couple of links removed but this was expected. It is quite "chunky", exactly what I wanted. Very happy and I would definitely recommend :-)
on 7 January 2014
I love it!! simple as that!! fits a little loose as i have small wrists but not so that its an issue, i have that with all ladies watches, everything about it is lovely and the mother of pearl face is a nice touch