Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£4.90+ £1.99 shipping

on 4 September 2012
I bought this item because I have had a corn on my toe for quite a while now due to wearing shoes that rub! It is simple to apply, it is in a liquid form then turns into a slightly harder powder form to cover the area. I didn't use the plasters that come with it, but they do look useful :) After applying it for only a week, I was able to remove the corn simply by taking the slightly hardened area of skin off.
on 2 December 2012
Months of using other products and, the services of Chiropodist at £20 a time, was solved by using this product for eight days.

Applied as per instructions and both corns off and gone - brilliant for me and recommended product
on 18 February 2013
I used this twice a day for about a week and my corn came off straight away. It gives it a sort of coating and the coat builds up on the corn when u apply it daily and the corn comes straight off with the coating when you remove it after a week or so. Would definitely recommend.
on 8 November 2015
This is an excellent product but must be used daily for 7-10 days to get the desired result which is no corns or calluses! Amazon seems to be the only place I can buy it from so well done Amazon. It is a product I would certainly recommend to others.
on 28 June 2014
Keep at it. Use it regularly and you will blitz that little corn in time. A very useful little item to make sure your summer feet look good.
on 24 December 2012
I bought this online, as have used product before with success, and could not find it on the High Street. I do prefer the old type bottle with brush, as easier to administer underneath feet.
on 23 November 2014
Excellent really does work, a little pricey but worth every penny, I have tried a few alternatives over the years but this is just great and gave me instant relief from a very tender/ sore corn on the end of my toe would highly recommend.
on 13 February 2016
Can't understand why you cannot buy the remover liquid from Scholl any more. This product, which comes from the USA I think, is just what I wanted. Pity it does not come with a pipette dropper bottle. The pads supplied with it have better adhesive properties than the Scholl ones from my local chemist.
on 6 April 2013
Not as effective as it used to be [health and safety probably as you can't buy in shops any more ]
on 5 March 2013
I used to use this many years ago, but it seemed to have disappeared from the shops. Haven't used it yet but am confident that it will be effective.

See one answered question