Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 6 November 2013
Single UK-to-EU adaptors come in a range of shapes and sizes; the more compact ones I find can be very awkward to use because the earth pin on the UK plug is obstructed by the metal clips in the socket's earth terminals. The solution is to use one of the longer-body design single adaptors but they are not always easy to find ... or use this instead! The two-pin plug is completely free of any obstruction because the UK plug sockets are offset to either side.

Also some holiday accommodation like static caravans has very few sockets (just one in each bedroom we found this summer) and so a double adaptor is quite a handy thing to have.
on 13 August 2012
Got this for my travels around europe and it fits the bill as it is nice and compact and can be carried in hand luggage. If the manufacturer could find a way to collapse the pins to make it even smaller they will have a world beating product!
Wherever you stay away in the EU (including the UK) there are never enough plug sockets for everything that we use.
I suppose that hotel/apartment owners just don't want us to use too much electricity (they must be aware that almost everyone needs more these days).

This well made adapter ensures that, if you can find at least one EU socket, then you can immediately have two.
'Go' make many products for travel and this is certainly the most useful for me.
Of course, it's bigger than just a single adapter to carry with you, because it has 2 UK three-pin outlets and not just 1, but it's still relatively compact.

I regularly stay in an apartment on holiday, and I never fail to take this with me. It fit's the EU outlets firmly and also fits the three-pin plugs firmly.
It's also quite robust and will stand a bit of rough baggage handling if necessary.
I'm not too bothered about baggage handling if I'm in the UK - but, of course, this doesn't work in our sockets anyway.

Not terribly expensive either. So, I can well recommend.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
Thanks for reading it.
on 21 February 2012
What a great idea, what with all the chargers we have for our various electronic items.. phone, ipad, camera not to mention hairdryers and straightners, this little gadget makes life that little bit easier on holiday! Also it has a soft blue light on it, great for kids if they like having a night-light on.
on 30 July 2011
It's a double travel adaptor! I was pleased it arrived in time and in perfect condition.
I've used it at Caen University and now am using it in the Loire Valley. I like the green light that confirms it's on and can highly recommend this item. It is also good value for money.
on 21 June 2011
This travel adapter is an extremely piece of kit to take on holiday in Europe. Wonderful for charging up mobile phones, ipads, kindles, camera batteries to name but a few.
on 24 April 2013
Robust construction fits EU and UK plugs perfectly. Bright night-light (ours is green) gives good level of light without disturbing our sleep. Handy for recharging two phones, cameras etc.
on 18 July 2010
Speedy delivery, good price, just what I have been looking for for ages - what more can I say. Highly recommended seller.
on 27 June 2016
A must have when going to Europe. It's so much easier being able to charge more than one thing at a time and it's also good because some hotels abroad don't seem to have many spare sockets so a double adapter is a great solution and this one works perfectly. I've used it in Spain and France without any problems.
on 10 July 2015
It did the job well and I was happy with the design, it's always handy to have an extra socket as there never seems to be enough. We have a few devices that we all seem to want to charge at the same time so this was used often! It's very sturdy too. The night light feature was handy too.