Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Teletubbies - Musical Rhyme Time! [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 11 August 2017
Very pleased, Grandson very happy too.
on 5 April 2017
arrived in perfect con: good packaged item : highly recommended seller.A+
on 5 August 2017
My children love this DVD
on 4 October 2017
toddler loved it
on 13 March 2009
My 1½ year old daughter didn't watch tv until she got this video. We now have a couple of other teletubby dvds but this is her favourite particularly because of the "Boom boom dance" that starts with a little girl called "Noomsa" who dances with her pre-school class. My daughter LOVES it and we have to rewind so she can watch it over and over again.

Positive:
The usual colourful teletubbies show
A very good scene with Noomsa and her pre-school class

Negative:
Some of the nursery rhymes are slow - and she loses interest

So I guess if you have a little boy or girl that loves music, dancing and singing, this is a good dvd to get.
on 8 March 2009
I bought this for my 18 month old who is just getting into the Teletubbies and loves songs and music - she loves it! Especially the Boom Boom dance, a silly, fun dance involving wiggling and smacking your bum to a beating drum. My older daughter (now 11) used to love that dance too. Twinkle Twinkle is also featured.
I would have liked to see some more of the traditional nursery rhymes on this but my toddler is mesmerised by this dvd and constantly fetches it to put it on. I would recommend this for any small child who enjoys music and dancing.
on 8 February 2009
My Daughter loves this DVD she is 16 months.. lots of options to choose from, well worth money!!
on 27 April 2009
Bought this for my 1 yr old daughter as she had seen them on TV and kept saying ello, she loves them and dances and sings along to the nursery rhymes. I think they do actually help build up those first little words.
anyway.... time for tubby custard!
on 10 June 2010
This was a bargain. My daughter loves the teletubbies anyway, but she especially likes watching this dvd with a musical theme. She watches it time and time again and never gets bored!
on 3 September 2010
Great dvd for my 2 year old. Keeps her entertained for ages. It is nice, smart, funny and educational. Recommend it to anyone