Customer reviews

Teletubbies - Musical Rhyme Time! [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 15 April 2013
I am 28 years old. My sister and I watched the Teletubbies growing up. When they were replaced by the Tweenies we were GUTTED! Just GUTTED!!! A couple of months ago we started to sing Tubby Songs together and reenact Tubby Dances. That was IT! DVDs HAD TO be bought! I bought this one and now my little sister (21) and I can dance around the lounge to our favourite characters once again!!! :-D NEVER GROW UP!!!
on 3 January 2012
Introduction very similar to Teletbbies Dance DVD. Musical approach not what I expected, I was disappointed and this DVD was less popular with my grand daughter who loves all the nursery rhymes, knows most of the tunes and words and is eager to join in and at 21 months can distinguish clearly and vocally which DVD she prefers. This is not a favourite.
on 20 February 2013
i think the "Dance" DVD is slightly better than this one - but my daughter (2 yrs old) loves it - she loves the Boom Boom dance which is so funny to watch - 5 stars from me - quick Del etc etc.......
on 5 July 2015
I purchased this DVD for my granddaughter's 2nd birthday. My daughter gave it back to me and said they can't use it because you have to use a certain setting, Europe. I guess I'll give it away.
on 26 April 2012
My grand-daughter loves the teletubbies but found this a bit too long and lost interest. I cannot fault the dvd it is exactly as described and is just what is expected from teletubbies.
on 11 March 2013
Good old Tubbies!! Each new Grandson seems to love them. When they come on the tv my little one's face lights up with a smile to match the sunshine smile! What more could you want?
on 16 May 2016
The DVD is terrible. Quality poor it keeps stopping sound poor. I am incredibly disappointed especially as it was purchased for a present. Is wait your response. Thank you.
on 19 November 2009
This is a great addition to the Cbeebies collection and great for getting your kids running around laughing, my little girl loves this and can't get enough of it.
on 31 December 2013
Granddaughter has watched this numerous times. She does like the Christmas one the best no doubt she will grow out of it but her sister will probably enjoy it.
on 24 October 2011
Just what is required to keep the kids entertained for a half hour or so, as for the educational merits I'll leave that to the experts...