Customer reviews

on 2 August 2017
Fabulous set of pens. Would recommend. These are a great addition to my mixed media art.
on 17 June 2013
I use these on a daily basis just for general drawing purposes and they are very easy to use and the colours are good.
The nibs easily maintain their shape and make it a pleasure to use them as they act more like a paint brush than a felt tip. It is therefore just as easy to use just the end of the nib and fill in small spaces of colour as it is when filling in larger sections using cross-hatching techniques etc.
It's also easy to get rid of black ink from them after use with fine line drawing pens e.g. Uniball fine liners. It just takes a few strokes on paper to get rid of the ink.
The brown colour is inbetween brown and red. All other colours are more like what you'd expect and just like the outer sleeve colours on the pens.
I will be looking to get some more in this range as it really is a pleasure to use them.
The only reason I give these 4 stars rather than 5 is that they are quite expensive.
on 20 April 2015
I'm a bit disappointed with these because I was expecting brush pens, not a felt tip with a longer nib than standard felt tips. Colours are okay and spread of colour in blocks is fine, but just like felt tips - you can see the drawing lines if you are doing a small area. As it says - it's for landscapes, but even then there may be some more delicate part of your landscape that these just aren't suitable for. I will stick with the Japanese brush pens which are real brushes for what I want to do.
on 12 July 2014
The effect produced by the pens are similar to felt tipped pens, except they are watercolour, some of the colours are easier to blend than others. I used the grey-blue to edge a building in my painting, but it looked so hard in comparison to the brush painted colour in the rest of the painting, so I tried to wash it away, but to no avail, this colour was hard and fast! Felt I'd ruined a promising painting, but ended up painting the rest of the building a dark colour so the pen drawn line didn't glare out at me. On the whole, I'd rather use a small brush and paint for thinner lines, rather than these pens, though I can see they could be useful when it is impractical to use water and paint.
on 24 February 2014
These have been very useful for watercolour painting and I have recommended them to several people who also do watercolour painting
on 9 September 2015
I Love these pens they are expensive but well worth the money definitely will buy again they are soft to colour with have a variety of colours to choose from some of the colours do double in the sets up but they are popular colours so not too much of a problem saves buying more well worth the investment if your are in to colouring, also you can go over the colour again to get a shade darker with out a problem and I have not had a problem with it bleeding through the paper either perfect !!
on 15 May 2013
Brilliant for what I wanted
Easy to and simple to use
ideal for small or large projects
Highly Recommend this for anyone..
on 24 February 2014
Bought for 13 year old who is always drawing and he loves them - this is not the first set of brush pens - he has other colours and they last a long time.
on 13 February 2015
excellent product! bought long time ago and its still works perfectly
on 9 June 2015
Good quality makes the difference.Nice to use.Long lasting.

See one answered question