Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Size: 7 UK|Colour: Black/White|Change
Price:£13.85 - £183.72

on 19 February 2016
I bought these for my wedding (don't judge me), and they are some of my favourite shoes I have. They are well made, the black is a proper black, rather than a faded dark grey like you often get with black shoes. They are very comfortable as the sole is padded where they are preliminarily a skateboard shoe.

6 months on, they are still going strong; no obvious signs of wear (that I wouldn't expect), and I have literally worn them every day. The only thing that has worn is some small amount of paint has chipped off the lace eyelets, but I think that actually makes them look better as these shoes actually lend themselves to looking a bit worn in, rather than fresh out of the box.
review image
on 19 May 2010
Before I bought these, I asked my friends who already owned a pair of vans, what were they like? They quoted that they are: "Very comfortable and spacious" and in my opinion they are indeed very comfortable and spacious. in terms of style and comfort they have the qualities of Converses and plimsolls, or in other words the best of both. If your a half-size customer like me, then you may wish to chose a whole numbered size, because they are actually quite spacious inside. E.g. size 9.5 get size 9.
11 Comment| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 March 2013
Great pair of casual shoes. This is my daughter's 2nd pair of vans. Can't go wrong with them. They're strong & have a little weight to them. A lot of people do deem them to be just expensive plimsolls & a waste of extra money. I actually used to believe the same thing until my kids didn't give in & insisted on a pair!...proved me wrong! They're much stronger than plimsolls & they've accomodated my daughter's feet very well, especially being that she cannot wear cheap shoes due to a problem she has. Vans have been one of the best buys for durabilty & comfort. I've had 4 pairs for 2 kids & wouldn't have a problem buying another. GREAT QUALITY SHOES!
on 19 November 2013
You cant go wrong with a pair of vans trainers. They are stylish and smart. The kids love them. You can put them im the washing machine and the sturdy bottoms have a great grip and last for ages. I love them.
on 30 June 2012
These are a fantastic pair of shoes great colour, great comfort and not to forget the height of fashion ;)
on 15 November 2016
My order took a few days to be dispatched. But after contacting seller it was dispatched yesterday and arrived today. Look good quality and loon true to size as they are for my partner xmas gift i cant state truly how they fit. Will update my review after xmas
on 6 December 2016
Delivery fine, fit is ok, but I've had loads of Vans and these are not the usual quality, I've worn a few times now but they are just uncomfortable and poorly made compared to the other pairs I have and have had. I've now purchased another pair from a different source and these are much better.
on 2 January 2014
I bought a white pair of Vulcanized Vans a couple of years ago and wore them all the time. They are made to last and the only reason I'm buying a new pair is because you can only keep white canvas trainers clean for so long. Thought I'd buy a black pair this time see how they turned out. Wasn't disappointed worth every penny.
on 7 April 2012
I bought these shoes about 6 months ago they are great! Long lasting, Comfortable and look great. Ive only had a couple of problems and that is when you first wear them they start to rub quite badly on your heels but you do get that with a lot of new shoes And the sides near the top do start to come away from the fabric from the shoe after a while but I have a had that happen with all the Vans shoes I've owned. But apart from those few draw backs all In all great shoes and I always do recommend them to friends and I will defenilty keep buying them in the future :-)
on 23 May 2015
I love these shoes! They came within 3 days, along with another completely irrelevant order which I got the same time as these shoes. They fit perfectly, they are comfy and basically they are vans so I don't need to go into anymore detail with them as you could find them in any local retail shop. The difference is amazon was cheaper and the delivery was superb! Can't complain one bit :)

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling