Customer reviews

on 2 December 2015
Cheap and good size for younger children. However, I have a SAFETY CONCERN about these. They are made in China and the paint work is a little suspect (I'm not sure if it British safety approved. Little ones have a tendency to chew and I worry it could issues if ingested.
on 27 April 2017
Fabulous little dinosaurs, they are soft plastic bodied, colourful, cute faces a good size for small hands, my 3 year old Grandson loves them and they end up in his bed at night so being firm but soft is perfect. Good value for money and would buy again and would recommend
on 8 June 2017
Great soft rubber toy dinosaurs, my one year old plays with these along with the Wildlife set that is available. Really well made quality toy, no sharp edges, no chance of anything breaking off, perfect for toddlers.
on 21 August 2017
My grandson plays with these all the time. They cannot be broken.
Very well made. Excellent for a 2 year old that takes them outdoors and buries them in the garden.
Clean up with ease and have kept there shape.
on 4 June 2017
I love these sets great toys for the little ones to play with that are safe for them to chew, throw and have in the bath and last forever, my daughter played with these and now my son uses them, great as a pressie as well
on 5 January 2015
Great toy, can't fault it. I've read reviews about the paint coming off of these but I bought them anyway. My 2 year old has had these in the bath and plays with them often and the paint hasn't come off.
on 18 July 2017
My 3 year old great niece is a fan of The Land Before Time and loves these 'baby' dinosaurs. Even wants them to have a lead on so she can take them for a walk.
on 5 September 2017
Perfect little gift for toddler. These toys don't show scary teeth which is good for little ones and they are soft.
on 15 January 2016
Very happy with this purchase was well worth the pennies i paid for it. My son has taken them everywhere with him, in the bath, in the car, to grandmas house, i even had to fish one out of his cot when he was asleep because he insisted on taking it to bed with him.
on 8 August 2017
Can't fault them - great toys for bath time for a dino crazy boy