on 21 January 2018
Amazing! My son (19months old) loves them. In the photo from the left: Stegosaurus,Anchilosaurus,Brachiosaurus,Triceratopus,Brontosaurus,T.Rex
review image
on 19 March 2016
these were a brilliant gift for my son at 14 months. they are small enough to fit into little hands but unlike most dinosaurs they have lovely soft edges and are totally safe. They are great to stash in the nappy bag for mobile entertainment and have ventured onto foreign beaches.
on 18 July 2017
My 3 year old great niece is a fan of The Land Before Time and loves these 'baby' dinosaurs. Even wants them to have a lead on so she can take them for a walk.
on 3 September 2016
An absolute must have for toddlers! We got this for our two year old godson and he absolutely loved it. We watched him play with it for days (until we went back home again). He took them everywhere with him and had completely lost his interest in his other toys. They seem to be really good quality too!
on 29 March 2016
These are even better than hoped for!
They are perfect for my three year old's first dinosaurs...he loves them... They keep appearing one by one in random places 😏 A good size, well made, soft and quite cute! Would definitely recommend.
on 6 February 2018
Really nice set, well made and I have purchased again since as another present as I was so impressed
on 30 March 2018
My daughter loves these dinosaurs!! They're not scary looking and she can hold them properly.
on 10 November 2017
Bought these for my 18 month old nephew and he loves them! Great for toddlers as they are soft as apposed to the hard plastic ones. Beautiful designs and colours and great value for money. Decent packaging makes it a great gift.
on 15 January 2015
These are delightful toys for young children who are just starting to be interested in dinosaurs as they're soft and very tactile. I bought these for my 2 year old grandson last summer and he was totally engrossed for ages on a train journey. He also chose to bring them with him when he came to stay at Christmas so I can recommend them as being good value and a lasting toy.
on 31 August 2016
My two year old son absolutely loves these, they are just right for him. He was enjoying a dinosaur book so I bought him these toys and a couple of other books. He has worked out how to say Ankylosaurus and Tyrannosaurus Rex in a few days! I was a little worried the toys would be too small but they are actually bigger than I thought, and just right for little hands.