on 19 October 2009
much bigger than I thought , its perfect for my son whos blind so he hears all the lovely giggles and sounds also
my grand daughter (3yrs old) loves the wobbling and the lights , great toy for all kids and a few grandas!!!!! .

[[ASIN:B0014VHBH4 Chicco 19.7 cm Baby Space Remote Control Illuminating Robot]
on 5 June 2011
Bought this for my 6 month old son, certainly an unusual toy. Baby Space moves in a straight line, forward and back different lengths, and there's a few recorded beeps and whistles (think R2D2 - but not quite as sophisticated!), as well as a child's laugh. The LED's visible in the picture above the smile also flash. Battery life seems to be adequate - still on our first set of Duracell AA's in the robot about 3 weeks in. It comes with batteries for the robot already installed when you receive it, but not for the remote, so the blue atom logo at the front when pressed will demo some of the sounds - the problem with this is that when in the Amazon packaging a bump or knock can set the sounds off - but that doesn't detract from the toy and it robot can't actually move until you install AAA batteries into the remote. All in all we're happy, my son might be too young for the intended age of the toy (which does state 1 year and up), he's a bit scared when it laughs!
Knocking off a star because it only moves in the one line (although does rotate slightly on our wooden floor but I don't think this is intentional), but I guess that would just bump up the price. We're pleased with it anyway!
on 12 January 2015
A Good toy bright , very durable and makes a great sound only downside was limited on movement but it is for youngesters after all.
on 21 October 2015