Customer reviews

on 3 July 2016
Fantastic for your toddler to explore the world of animals. My son loved these and still uses them now. The soft animals mean they won't break and are quite safe for teething toddlers. The manufacturer recommends them from 18 months and I agree with this completely. Some reviews state that the pattern comes off after a while if toddlers teeth on them but none of ours have and we have had them for 18 months now. They are great for imaginative play and a nice size for little hands. Our son often uses them during water play as well and they are still going strong. Peterkin also do the farmyard range and dinosaur range.
on 9 June 2017
Great soft rubber wildlife animals, my one year old plays with these along with the Dinosaur set that is available. Really well made quality toy animals, no sharp edges, no chance of anything breaking off, perfect for toddlers to play with. Packaging states made in China but very impressed with the quality.
on 27 November 2014
I absolutely love the collection's of soft-touch animals, and I have bought all three now! I have not been disappointed by any of them! These cute little animals are soft and cute, which makes them ideal for younger children. They all look smiley and friendly, and are light enough to easily be carried around. Considering the price, i think they are very good value! The first set i bought have lasted for 2 years now without any of the colour of the animals coming off, and that's after a fair amount of chewing on them too!
on 4 June 2017
I love these sets great toys for the little ones to play with that are safe for them to chew, throw and have in the bath and last forever, my daughter played with these and now my son uses them, great as a pressie as well
VINE VOICEon 13 December 2012
I bought these as a 'hand-occupier' for my baby daughter and they've been a huge success. I can't say I think the quality is amazing (you can see the 'seams' on some of the animals) but they've survived a huge amount of chewing and squashing. My son, who is a little older, also uses them to compliment some of his other toy sets, farms etc.
The packaging is also very good, they are displayed nicely in a box, so they make a good gift if you're looking for something cheap and cheerful!
on 23 August 2017
my daughter loves theses so good for there age they can play or chew on them too as everthing goes into a toddlers mouth haha! they have no holes so cant get any dribble in side them! even got my friends baby some as she loved them so much!
on 18 July 2017
Great gift for small child
on 15 July 2017
grandson loves them
on 15 September 2017
brought these for my grandson and he loves them. Soft and squeezable. He has the farm and sea ones too. Would recommend.
on 20 December 2016