on 26 November 2014
I suppose the purchase I made was OK in respect of quality of item and the price I paid but I was overall disappointed. The photographs shown gives the impression that you will get a dress with hat, romper suit with t shirt and hat, and other items with t shirt and hat but I ordered two of these and they were nothing like the items shown. One was a plain blue one piece with one motive on it with a hat and was a sleep suite without hands or feet. The other item was pretty in pink and had plain pink and striped pink and white mix but again it was a sleep suit. I suppose a girl doll can wear the blue but I was disappointed they were both sleep suits and unfortunately the doll I bought already had two sleep suits. Only purchased the item to try and get a range of clothing for the doll.
on 9 January 2013
The young neice I brought this Dolls outfit for brings smiles of delight on her face on having a outfit that actually fits her favourite doll is a pleasure to cherish.

I recommend as the Dolls Outfit was good quality for the money
on 17 October 2014
Very Disapointed with the outfits!!!! None were the ones shown in the pictures, wish I had read the reviews!!!
Was sent 2 almost identical outfits, surely whoever picks up the outfits to send out would realise a child would not want the same outfit twice....common sense!!!
As they are part of a christmas gift . Think I might return them!!! Oh yes no invoice in the box!!
on 24 October 2013
The listing states that there are four different designs available, and the photo shows 4 outfits - 3 are pink and 1 are white.
I received a blue outfit that says 'I love Daddy' on it. This is not suitable for the recipient I wanted to give this to. I have now had to purchase another outfit elsewhere. Very misleading!
on 15 October 2014
Not given choice boy or girl outfit i recieved blue boy one and i had ordered a girl doll not good
on 22 November 2014
Beautifully presented and excellent value.
Shame u cant choose outfits.
on 4 December 2014
Appears to be well made fast delivery thank you
on 15 September 2015
Lovely little sets. fit well on most dolls
on 2 November 2014
Good quality for the price
on 2 January 2015