on 12 October 2010
If you're the type of Parent who sees their child as a fashion accessory you won't like this, if you have more of a thing for saving cash than worrying how your child looks then this is fab.

Cheap, massive factor at the moment. Have been using it for about 6 weeks now and teatime is a joy, well kind of. My daughter loves sitting at table with mum and dad, she cannot undo the buckle and enjoys sitting in it (so much so that it took a while to explain that it is only for eating time and not all the time, very unhappy about that but now ok with it)

If you're worried that it is cheap rubbish, fear not. Yes it is cheap and may not seem as robust as some others but it's for sitting in and it is perfectly suited for that job.

Being plastic it is easy to keep clean and so far we have found no secret nook or cranny which has stored bits of meals in the last 6 weeks.

Quick delivery as well and very happy with this purchase, my daughter is 2years old and fits easily into this.
One person found this helpful
on 29 January 2014
Kid chairs that raise them to table level usually have widely spaced legs that trip people over constantly. this solved our problem for our breakfast-dinette table. It's sturdy, attaches easily and well, and allows my daughter to see out the window while she eats. She loved it from the first time.

It has a belt to hold them in place, but we removed it as our child is not difficult and well, once they are pushed into their sitting position, it is close to impossible for them to get off the seat anyway.
on 25 May 2012
This is perfect for a kid who is big enough for a high chair and small enough for an adult chair. It can be strapped well with the ordinary chair, though one more fastening belt for the back of the chair might have made it full locked. It does not slip through. The waist belt is comfortable and my tolder is loving it. The height is perfect for dinning. Sturdy built and two prime colours for boy and girl make it an ideal choice without much of a thought. Price is competitive through Amazon. Highly reccommended.
on 3 January 2013
Bought this because my daughter goes to her grandmas every saturday while I work and her grandma doesn't have room for a high chair and I didn't want to have to mess about folding ours into the car every week. this is perfect for transporting about and my daughter loves sitting at the table like a 'big girl'. The only thing is that the strap for keeping child in place only comes as high as their lap so if you've got a wiggler or a child that knows how to escape it might not be good.
on 20 December 2014
Good product...little girl likes it and keeps her secure. Unfortunately doesn't fit round the underneath of our chairs...so have both straps around the back, which works and is still well secured. With wear, the straps become harder to pull through due to the material they are made with and can be a little frustrating sometimes, however, still works fine.
on 28 May 2012
Got this for my daughter so we can sit at the table as a family! arrived quickly and was very easy to install! fits great to our standard dining room chairs and is easy to wipe clean after every meal! i do check the seat every day to make sure it is still tight onto it but i have a 3yo who likes to play with it! Daughter loves it and loves the fact she can be included in our meals! :-) GREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY!!!
on 26 March 2013
My daughter wouldn't sit in a high chair from around 12 months, she wanted to sit in a big chair like mummy and daddy so we looked around for booster seats. Some where quite expensive and then we found this and its perfect. Could do with being a little higher but i think that's just cause my daughter is small for her age, but its easy to clean, easily attaches to the seat and my daughter is safely strapped in
on 15 March 2014
good seat and the right size for our 2 year old granddaughter. Bit awkward that the strap that goes between her leg was attached to the belly strap rather than being a loop that the cross (belly) strap feeds through like on a highchair. We couldn't get our wriggly little toddler in without cutting the straps lose.
on 11 December 2011
I can definitely recommend this. It's sturdy and comfortable. Can't really see the point in spending much more money on a booster seat! It's light so can be transported to other peoples' houses or restaurants, and it's very easy to keep clean. It's just the right size for my 2-year old. I put a tea towel underneath it on the chair to protect the upholstery from dribbles and crumbs. I think this also gives the base of the seat more grip.
on 19 April 2013
easy to use , safe and the only draw back is the fact that the front piece of strapping keeps disappearing down the hole. could have been better thought out but apart from that well worth it
we have it at our dining room table for meal times and also when our daughter wants to draw and stick things at the table