on 10 February 2014
This is a first rate product that does exactly what it says. Just a really small amount squeezed onto the centre of the watch crystal (plastic face cover) then rubbed into and all around with some pressure and followed by a polish with a clean soft cloth such as a microfibre one and the results are fantastic. A lot of what we think are marks on the watch dial are in fact reflections of scratches on the crystal. I recommend this to all watch wearers.
on 12 July 2014
This stuff works very well. Applied to old watch with scratched face and after about five minutes even the deep scratches were polished out. You do need a bit of effort to polish (it's not wipe on and wipe off - you do need a bit of pressure). Saves on buying a new crystal. This is only for acrylic (i.e. plastic) watch faces and won't work on glass.
on 8 May 2017
Spent an hour trying to polish my watch with very little results... turns out my watch is glass! lol

Used it since on my boyfriends plastic screened watch and it is fantastic!!! Also got a scratch out of my keyboards screen. Win!
on 31 August 2017
Didn't really work as well as I hoped it would
on 14 February 2015
have used it to buff the scratches from my omega speedmaster, theres plenty of youtube videos if you dont know how. It really isnt hard to do yourself :)
on 24 September 2013
Worked well on my watches though mine only had very light scratches to smooth out. Not tried it on a deep scratch yet as don't have a watch with one.

Nice one.
on 15 December 2014
After 2 applications the scratches seemed little reduced. I shall try again but feel less then confident of improvement
on 20 March 2014
I used this last night, on 3 different watches with 3 different glass , it's ok but not perfect on the plastic bit and only if it's a light scratch.
on 19 May 2016
Essential product - polished out the scratches and minor marks of my 1980's Omega Speedmaster in minutes, making it look like a new watch. Great.
on 21 September 2013
I'm sorry, but I found compared to my old and trusted Brasso method, this wasn't any better. A lot of rubbing with little reward,