on 19 August 2011
Item is a good idea but tube is to wide to have on a ring. It needs to be narrower so your ring does not slide round.
on 27 October 2011
they are a bit clumbsy although the transparency of them I like. I would prefer the clasp idea that I have seen in the past. Before I bought these I was using a bit of plaster rolled round the back of the ring, and to be honest I probably preferred it
on 29 December 2011
these are great to keep rings on my finger.
they are not suitable for wedding rings as they are thin but more for novelty rings.
they also sell these on:[...]
and in stores in claires accesories
on 27 June 2011
I tried these in the hope that they would mould to the ring as the info said. Unfortunately they didn't stay on long enough to mould to my ring! Cheap and cheerful and would have been greast if they worked. Delivery was interesting....for a plastic packet that was approx 2 inches long, it was packed in a huge, mail bag approx 24 inches long and sent by courier! Small envelope and Royal Mail would have done the trick!
on 6 November 2011
Wanted these for my daughter. Arrived in 2 days rather than the 5 - 7 it said. Well done Betterware.
on 30 April 2013
I would like to review this product but as yet (3 days late) it has not arrived. Not happy at all
on 28 February 2013
Just that the ring keeps falling of though it is meant to hold the ring in position for a while
on 13 January 2012
they are far to big and I ended up putting them in the bin,I did not like them at all..
on 16 March 2012
Having lost my ring once, these clear plastic adjusters were just what I needed. They're not really a permanent solution because the gap on them can start to open up and they 'ping' off easily, but as a temporary solution or for an occasional use ring they are a lifesaver.
on 10 October 2014
Very useful - I bought them for my mother, because she was losing weight, and her hands getting so thin, due to having Parkinsons' and not eating, even though I always gave her good food, that they were really helpful in keeping her wedding ring on safely.