on 25 November 2015
it is a great bed, very comfy, FOR 24 DAYS, don't expect it to last more than that, It had being replaced 3 times, all those time the bed become a balloon.
review image
on 21 October 2017
I bought this bed just under 2 years ago. Over this time we've used it 5, maybe 6, times. It's been stored in its original storage bag in the cupboard under the stairs (so no exposure to extreme temperatures, sun etc.). The floor in the bedroom is carpet. No broken glass, needles or hedgehogs. I pulled the bed out a few days ago and discovered that it now leaks air, not much, but by morning it turns into a hammock. Of course the bed is now out of warranty, but I thought I'd contact the seller anyway. The advice I've been given is that most likely it's a puncture and I need to locate it and repair. Thing is - I know it's not a puncture considering how few times we've used it and conditions it's been used under (in a room, on carpet). And then it's not really birthday balloon-thin. To puncture this bed you'd have to properly prick it with something sharp). I suspect the glue has come undone on a seam somewhere.
Pros: guests who slept on the bed said it's fairly comfortable; it's convenient that the pump is built in
Cons: it hasn't lasted even 2 years before it started leaking air.
on 5 July 2013
Bought this for myself to use during a move as I hadn't yet ordered my bed. Slept on it for a week and although the first night was slightly strange, I have to say that I've never slept so well on a mattress. My new bed and mattress have now arrived and I have to admit that I miss sleeping on the air bed. Much more comfortable than my expensive mattress. I'll be happy to have friends and family sleep on it in the future without feeling guilty and giving up my own bed. It inflates quickly and sounds a bit like a hoover but deflating it takes a lot longer and I even sat on it to speed up the process. It's also a rather heavy mattress once deflated but I do love its quality and convenience. Considering buying another one as they can easily be stored away.
on 21 April 2016
Like many other reviews, this started off as a great and comfortable inflatable mattress. Especially if you put a thin quilted mattress protector on too. But, like so many others, it has now developed a leak. It's too slow a leak to locate, but after 4-5 hours lying on it, the unfortunate occupant will find the mattress has lost half of its air. It's been slept on a total of 4 times. Very poor.
on 17 April 2017
Extreme comfort is assured and takes minutes to fully inflate. So easy and convenient. Simple and tidy lead storage and actually a decent length and height. Perfect comfy guest bed although a bit on the pricey side. But would still recommend for comfort and user friendliness.
on 3 July 2017
I bought this bed in November 2014 for occasional use, it's very easy to use, comfortable and packs up easily in the babe when deflated. BUT it was probably used about 5 times and by the time I used it for Christmas 2016 it no longer stayed inflated for a whole night. Very bad value for money. I'm buying yet another as the concept works for me but from different supplier!
on 25 February 2017
Although there is a footnote that states it is fitted with a three pin plug for use in the UK... it comes fitted with a two pin plug, so you will need an adapter
on 4 May 2017
Arrived in good time and not too fiddly to inflate but my eldest son was less than impressed to wake at 0300 with the bed as flat as it could be. Clearly a manufacturing fault but I rarely give second chances so back it went for a refund.
on 23 September 2017
total rubbish. went down on first night. and second night. have checked and checked for holes. think the valves/internal pump jut let air out. wasn't expecting much from ANY blow up bed but our guest was completely on the floor within a few hours. thought intex was a good brand. And yes, i bought another one as assumed first was faulty and it was the same.
on 29 July 2017
Big! and very deep. Very easy to inflate. Person who slept on it said it was comfortable. It was so deep could not get a single fitted sheet to fit on it, so used double sheet instead, not perfect but better than a single sheet.