on 25 November 2015
it is a great bed, very comfy, FOR 24 DAYS, don't expect it to last more than that, It had being replaced 3 times, all those time the bed become a balloon.
review image
on 26 February 2012
I have bought this bed to be used when i have a guest staying overnight. I did not purchase an electric pump as i already had a manual pump and found that it inflated easily enough like this but if this has to be inflated quite a lot i would purchase an electric pump!The top of the bed has sides that inflate slightly higher than the rest of the bed,i suppose as an anti roll off,and it also has a raised 'pillow' though this will not negate the need for an actual pillow! A good quality bed that was delivered very quickly and was packaged well and came in its own bag for storage. It has an easy deflate system so that it can be taken down very quickly as well.
on 18 May 2017
Just what we needed so my father can sleep downstairs as he no longer uses the stairs. Wider than a single bed and very comfortable, so easy to inflate, I just hope it lasts as I have read some bad reviews, but so far I would thoroughly recommend.
on 30 December 2015
I bought this product to use when visiting my Mum, and have been happy with the functionality and comfort provided. Unfortunately, this product has recently broken. The seams near the raised edge are literally pulling apart, leaving the bed unusable. It has been used various times over the last 2 months, but this should not be an issue with a plug-in airbed. Please see the photos attached below.

Further to my disarray, as the product has passed its return period, it is near impossible to contact the seller without placing a public comment. I would most appreciate Active Leisure/Vortigern Ltd contacting me to discuss this issue further.
review image review image review image
on 29 August 2012
This tall airbed is a great choice for anyone who finds a floor-level mattress uncomfortable. The construction quality is a good compromise between toughness and light weight. And it's nice to have a carrying bag included.

I found the fancy "Three-In-One" valve a bit of a gimmick. To deflate the bed you flip a couple of quick-release clips; there's a small risk that one of these could be dislodged by a careless foot or by moving the bed against an obstacle (not recommended, obviously). A screw-in valve would be better.

The bed is also quite a challenge to deflate completely, I think because air gets trapped in the built-in pillow section. The instructions say you can use a pump to deflate the bed for packing, but this may not be possible because:

(a) Many electric pumps don't work well as suction devices.

(b) You need a pump with a very wide nozzle to fit the valve opening. This isn't a problem when inflating the bed because there is a smaller second nozzle that works fine if your pump has a small-diameter fitting -- but it won't work for deflation because it's the wrong side of the flap valve.
on 5 July 2013
Bought this for myself to use during a move as I hadn't yet ordered my bed. Slept on it for a week and although the first night was slightly strange, I have to say that I've never slept so well on a mattress. My new bed and mattress have now arrived and I have to admit that I miss sleeping on the air bed. Much more comfortable than my expensive mattress. I'll be happy to have friends and family sleep on it in the future without feeling guilty and giving up my own bed. It inflates quickly and sounds a bit like a hoover but deflating it takes a lot longer and I even sat on it to speed up the process. It's also a rather heavy mattress once deflated but I do love its quality and convenience. Considering buying another one as they can easily be stored away.
on 21 April 2016
Like many other reviews, this started off as a great and comfortable inflatable mattress. Especially if you put a thin quilted mattress protector on too. But, like so many others, it has now developed a leak. It's too slow a leak to locate, but after 4-5 hours lying on it, the unfortunate occupant will find the mattress has lost half of its air. It's been slept on a total of 4 times. Very poor.
on 17 April 2017
Extreme comfort is assured and takes minutes to fully inflate. So easy and convenient. Simple and tidy lead storage and actually a decent length and height. Perfect comfy guest bed although a bit on the pricey side. But would still recommend for comfort and user friendliness.
on 3 July 2017
I bought this bed in November 2014 for occasional use, it's very easy to use, comfortable and packs up easily in the babe when deflated. BUT it was probably used about 5 times and by the time I used it for Christmas 2016 it no longer stayed inflated for a whole night. Very bad value for money. I'm buying yet another as the concept works for me but from different supplier!
on 28 February 2017
I've had this airbed now for just over a year and it's only had very occasional use (less than a dozen times) and all the flocking has come undone leaving large uneven air bubbles in certain areas of the bed. Disappointing especially as it's not used often - i expected better from the Intex brand.