on 21 January 2012
I am very pleased with the Le Creuset Phenolic Knob which I bought for my Le Creuset oval casserole lid. I bought it to replace the original knob which cracked after 30 years of daily use. It is of sturdy construction and was easy to fit. Here's (hopefully) to the next 30 years ...
on 10 May 2012
My wife had been complaining about the old knob for some time, it was looking a bit gnarly around the edges and didn't do the job as well as it used to.
So I decided to get a new one. As they say "once you go black, you won't go back" and this one fits the slot perfectly. I don't think we'll have any problems when the going gets hot with this knob - thanks to its heat-resistant phenolic material!
One of the things that put me off was the price; but trust me, it definitely keeps the wife happy!
AAA+++ Definitely recommend!
on 30 November 2010
Fantastic idea to sell the knobs separately because the pots are virtually indistructible but the knobs break (I dropped my lid on the stone floor)from time to time!
on 17 February 2013
I was devastated when I dropped the lid of my beautiful casserole dish, from Le Creuset., it is my pride and joy and was bought for me by two of my sons.However, when one of my sons called and I showed him what I had done, he told me to go on line.I sent off for the knob and it must have been dispatched in the next post, it was easy to fit and my dish is as good as new. I thought the price was a bit steep, but in the grand scheme of things, it was worth every penny.
I overheard my wife say she could do with a new knob. Voila! this is perfect. A little expensive but if you need a replacement knob look no further.
on 17 February 2011
made my saucepan look like new - after months of putting up with a broken one. Thank you for the really quick service
on 15 November 2009
How fantastic, my Le Creuset casserole is 25 years old and now as good as new with it's new phenolic knob. Great.
on 30 May 2010
I cannot tell you how thrilled we are to have this new knob!

As knobs go it has to be the best simply because it has replaced the broken one and we can now, once again, lift the lid from our Le Creuset casserole.

Such excitement!!!!!!!!
on 4 August 2010
The know was easy to order and select the correct size, dish now as good as new, arrived very quickly
on 12 June 2013
I bought this size for a smaller casserole dish - because it was cheaper - and it is fine, in fact better because you have an improved grip. Excellent purchase. I did what everyone else seems to have done - lid dropped on floor, lid bounced, knob didn't!