Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 25 November 2006
Though this film is aimed at children, I watched it anyway. The little Unicorn is one of the worst films I have every seen. There are no likeable characters, there is an awful CGI baby Unicorn, a real white horse with a badly stuck on fake horn & the film makes little sense. I can't see kids enjoying this.I came across my copy in a bargain bin & I know why.
on 30 March 2011
This is an awful film. So low budget and the baby unicorn is quite clearly created using very basic graphics, looks like a horse on a very early computer game. Awful, threw it away after watching it.
on 31 August 2010
My girls (age 4 and 6) loved it. It grasped the magic of unicorns and captured their imaginations. There were some silly characters in it, but it's a children's film!
on 13 March 2010
my two and a half year old daughter loves watching this film, she is obsessed with ponies. The Little Unicorn [1998] [DVD]
on 14 January 2016
Think this will go down as one of the worst movies I've watched! Acting awful and unicorn wasn't much better (guess it was 1998!) But on the plus side my 4yr old daughter enjoyed it!
on 5 August 2013
I've been watching this since I was young and have always loved it. Wonderful story that anyone, man, woman or child will love and treasure.
on 29 November 2013
This DVD I was not to sure about it but the kids loved it and the give it a 5 star as it was brilliant.
on 18 October 2014
Just what the kids wanted they love it , fast delivery good price what more can you ask
on 2 July 2016