Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now

Size: 42 EU|Colour: Brown/Brown|Change
Price:£58.95+ Free shipping

on 17 May 2012
Hi, purchased these to replace my much loved quicksilvers that have been everywhere with me and lasted years (still trying to repair them). On first immpressions these are extremely comfortable and well made as yet not had the exposure for the real tests due to poor weather but have been on one successful tour of Spain. In all these are great looking (white and brown) and very comfortable and appear to be well made, i am a tiny bit concerned about the thickness of the front part of the soul and if they will stand the test of time but i suppose this will only be apparent over a long period of time. If you are looking for something more sturdy and practical than the average flip flop but also look great then these are an excellent purchase. Very happy with buy and service.
on 11 April 2014
This is my 4th pair of Reef Fanning flip-flops, I've loved every pair I've owned without exception. They're comfortable to wear, look the business and the air bubble is, despite what you might think, not a gimmick; it genuinely works and makes wearing them all day long a pleasure!

The bottle opener on the underneath is something of a gimmick, but is well made and quite a novel thing to have on the bottom of a flip flop at BBQ's, etc. :)
on 25 June 2014
Extremely comfortable. Very well made, almost like an open trainer opposed to a flipflop. Footstep fits nicely around the top of the foot. Other flip flop s I have bout in size 14 or 15 have had ridiculously large opening for foot but these are great.
I am a size 15 for shoes and trainers and always down size one for flipflops and these fit like a dream. Looking forward to a long summer with these.
on 5 December 2013
good quality item and looks really good. bought for my brother who lives in flip flops all year round and enjoys a beverage or two every now and again. think they look awesome and have a good bottle opener in the bottom
on 9 September 2011
These flip flops are the best I've ever worn, and I don't say that lightly as I wear flip flops nearly all the time. They feel very supportive on my foots arch, so much so that they're even more comfortable than my running trainers!

I wouldn't particularly trust the bottle opener as I think it would start to pull at and wear the sole a bit, but then I wouldn't use it anyway.

These are also not the smartest looking flip flop out there but are spot on in the casual look department, not sure if the brown ones would look smarter in the flesh though.

I would recommend with no hesitation at all to anyone looking for a great flio flop and I'm sure they'd be perfect for anyone doing a world trip and they'll last well at the same time as supporting your feet unlike most I've owned.
on 19 December 2009
Very comfortable with good arch support. Well made and look cool! The heal also has a clear gel type pocket to support your foot. All toped off with a bottle opener built in to the sole, what more could you ask for!
on 20 August 2014
bought this for my bf's birthday.they r very well made and fit well and quite comfortable to wear. he finds it cute to have a bottle opener attached and he tried it.

However, being a brand new pare of shoe, the edge of the strip caused a blister on his foot. this could happen to anyone and you can't blame the shoe though.
on 17 May 2016
In my opinion these are the best ever fanning model, these are my 2nd pair and they are actually a 2014 model. The exact style has not been repeated and they won't be opened until my originals are destroyed!

Quality grained leather uppers, in a classic colour way, combined with superlative comfort from the air pocket sole unit.

And as ever with Reef, the convenient bottle opener in the sole 😀
on 18 September 2015
I have owned these before. I love them.
My last pair lasted 4+ years and I only stopped wearing them as they got to dirty and old.
Really comfy.
I never use the bottle opener as I can open bottles with a lighter. But no harm having it.
on 30 July 2014
I purchased an eleven (which is a good thing as that's how big my feet are) There a little tight but don't worry you break them in pretty quick. Same thing with the last pair too and they were my favourite "jangles". I will be interested to see how long the bottle opener on the soul of the flip-flop lasts as the last pair one bent in and was unusable.