on 25 August 2009
First impression is good - it does what i expected - sticks to floor, stops my feet sliding and therefore enables concentration on the movement rather than if you might fall or slide! Of course the thinness doesn't protect knees/elbows as much as a thicker one, but I prefer the thin one for balancing postures - your feet feel like they are still grounded! Good value for money.
on 6 December 2013
The carry strap in the description and pictured on the product did not arrive with the mat. When I emailed the wholesaler I was told this was a mislabeling on Amazon's part and that they would not send me the strap. This is hugely disappointing as the reason I chose to order this mat over others was because it came with a carry strap included.
I'm also very skeptical that this is a mislabelingbissue on Amazon's part as the carry strap is clearly visible in the picture.
on 5 March 2013
Like the mat, it was thinner than I expected and slightly slippier - but I'm waiting for it to wear in a bit which should help create a bit of stickiness. For the same price I also have a Gaiam mat which I'd rate higher
VINE VOICEon 2 January 2010
A good thick, easy to carry yoga mat, perfect for someone just starting out. Good service
on 26 February 2010
I bought this to do Pilates on and I chose one with a strap because I need to take it away with me. It is a really good length for me (I'm about 5'6") and the strap does make it really easy to transport.
on 10 February 2010
non-slip, not too squishy, reasonable price. It had a plasticky smell to start with but it's worn off now.