on 3 June 2015
These are advertised and described as genuine Eunicell batteries. "Official Eunicell Batteries , long lasting and at a great price
Please be aware of fakes or non branded batteries that may not be safety checked. Look for the Eunicell logo back and front for a seal of quality."
But what is delivered are "T&E" batteries made by the Hitaka Electron Company. Have you heard of them?, No, neither have I.
Yes, they are very cheap (and were delivered on estimate) BUT they were advertised as a known brand and they aren't. Which is straightforward dishonesty. Unacceptable.
55 Comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 August 2015
I didn't get Eunicell batteries as advertised. I received Camellion batteries instead. The batteries do work but they hardly last any time at all before they just die on you. They also swell up so I suspect there is a fair risk of them leaking.

They may be cheap but you end up with 20 low capacity batteries that may leak so you're having to change them more often and generating more toxic landfill at the same time. Next time I'll spend a bit more and get something better that'll last longer.
-----
Edited to fix autocorrect spelling.
on 20 October 2016
Please be careful with these batteries. I've just replaced a set in one of my young sons toys and one of the batteries exploded in my hand when I removed it from the toy and the parts hit me in the face. He's not able to access the battery compartment himself as he's only 4 and it needed a screwdriver to do open it.

Thankfully no harm done to me, but you don't know what could have happened if it had hit me in the eye!

Buyer beware.
review image
VINE VOICETOP 50 REVIEWERon 20 September 2015
I bought these to go in one of my children's new bath toys; Tomy Bathtime Dragon as I initially thought that the included batteries were not working. We actually use a lot of LR44/AG13 batteries in our children's toys and so we had ran out of our normal supply. I paid a bit more than the cheapest offering so that the order was fulfilled by Amazon as this meant next day delivery for me.

The batteries come as two packs of 10 stapled together and 2 batteries are held together in joint blister packs with each other. Very happy with my purchase and no doubt these will last me quite some time.

LR44 batteries are also known as:
SR44W
A76
V13GA
PX76A

Just to name a few as the full list can be found by doing an internet search.
on 30 November 2015
Poor quality and are NOT as described. These are NOT Eunicell but some cheap T&E. Shame on you Amazon for letting some take the mickey like this.

The product last under 2 HOURS in a Hexbug.

Cheap they maybe. Doesn't make it right to mislead people.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

To conclude, not Eunicell, not good. Don't last so don't buy!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 May 2015
These batteries are supper cheap for a reason.

Bought them to replace the batteries in my daughters bunny night light which is only using LED bulbs so using next to no power.

The original batteries it came with lasted for about 3 months of nightly use and when they finally died I bought these assuming id be getting months and months of use out of them. But I don't think I got more than three or four full nights use out of them.

Save yourself some cash, buy better and give these ones a miss
on 28 April 2016
I bought this product from Only The Best Deals For You (aka Deals 2 You) on Amazon specifcally because it was advertised as "Official Eunicell Batteries, long lasting and at a great price, etc...", yet what arrived was "T&E" batteries by the Hitaka Electron Co Ltd. This is NOT what I paid for! And I will be contacting the supplier right now to see what they have to say, and will post an update very soon.
on 28 April 2012
Good price good product. Bought for son's Hexbug collection they seem to last as long as any equivalent that we've purchased and at a really good price.
on 19 June 2016
Our child's nightlight uses three of these batteries. I have tried other batteries even from the likes of Duracell and although they did last slightly longer than these they were massively more expensive (four batteries cost me more than the twenty available here) Three of these batteries last at least four nights in the nightlight. The Duracell managed an extra two nights. Two days more use for five times the cost does not equate to value for money in my eyes. At the time of posting I have reordered these batteries three times and counting. Well worth the money.
on 29 May 2014
I have bought Eunicell batteries before and been happy with their performance, however when these batteries arrived they are NOY Eunicell but branded "T&E".

On examination the casings appear to be poorer quality, with the battery type etc. crudely stamped onto them rather than engraved as on the Eunicell product (and more expensive UK/US branded types). Whether this indicates an inferior product with ramifications for potential leakage and poor performance or battery-life remains to be seen, but I will be being very careful about which of my electronics these go into until I can be sure they are not going to cause problems.

Low price does not excuse advertising one product and supplying another!