on 5 November 2017
I am an avid crock wearer. I get ridiculed for it but I do not care. They are the most comfortable thing I have ever had the pleasure of wearing. So I tried to talk my partner round for months and he was having none of it. So I took matters into my own hands and just bought him a pair. It took a while to get them on his feet. But needless to say... now.... I can't get them off his feet. He is a converted man. Do it girls. Take that first step - it will be the start of something beautiful
on 22 July 2014
Although I ordered UK women's size 7, the crocs I got were US size 7 / 9 (women's / men's size) which would be a UK size 5 according to Amazons sizing info. Luckily however I wanted these to wear in the garden and for decorating etc (at £16 they were ideal!) and with the heel strap forward they are a comfortable fit for such things. I can wear the heel strap back for short periods but they do cramp my toes a little so I couldn't wear them for walking any distance.

I am a UK size 6.5 and if I were buying crocs for walking I would, on the basis of these, buy an American size 8/10 - so in short I think if I had got the size I ordered ( American 9/11) they would have been too big!!

As for the crocs - I don't think I would wear these (even in the right size) other than for working around the house but I've only had them a week so maybe they'll grow on me :). It's a styling thing really, i just don't think they are "me". But as a sturdy, comfortable shoe that I can wear while cleaning the pond or decorating, they are brilliant.
3 people found this helpful
on 28 July 2017
I bought a pair of these years ago. They are very comfortable and absurdly easy to slip on and off. I normally wear them as slip-ons, but if I want them to be more secure on my feet I use the heel strap which is very effective. My original ones are still perfectly serviceable and I still use them regularly, but they are now faded and showing signs of wear. They are so good the only thing to replace them with was another pair. These are a exact replica, even down to the colour, and are sold at a keen price.
on 16 May 2016
I already had a pair of Crocs size 12 UK, tha fit perfetly These I ordered now came with 12M marked, and fit just a bit smaller. However, the tags said this pair was size 12 UK, equal to 48/49 EU. As far as I know, my feet always fit 12 UK or 47 EU, as they are 29,8 cm long. All this looks complicated? I make it simple: I'll never again buy a pair of Crocs if not ONLY in UK sizes. There is a big confusion with the international shoe sizing standards all arround Europe, european shoemakers ( or should I say chinese shoemakers) just don't respect rules.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 September 2017
Bought for use in place of house slippers. Absolutely love them. Very roomy and exceptionally light in weight on your feet. I suffer with bunions and need comfort as oppose to high fashion and I was not disappointed. I bought them in pink to match my dressing gown. The bonus is I can also wash them when necessary. I take a size 6 when there isn't a half size and since I need the width with my bunions found these were just perfect. I would recommend them to anyone.
on 17 April 2017
My 3rd pair of crocks. I've got joint problems in my back so I find the shock-absorbing abilities of these a real blessing ! Plus they have little bobbles in the inside so you get a small massage every time you put your foot down !

The airvents are equally great for summer when you're doing a lot of walking round National Trust properties in the sunshine. I also use them in the garden, round the house, for driving, the beach and when I want to wear comfortable shoes that don't have a heel or squish my feet up !!
on 20 June 2016
They're broader than I expected, but that's good as I like my big feet to look even bigger! They're perfectly comfy, and I can easily slip them on and keep them on, whichever way I wear the strap; the 'pimply' footbeds are very well/anatomically designed. I love the vivid green colour, and the Croc logo pics on the rivets holding the straps on. I love that I can wear them indoors and out, and that they are very quickly and easily washable, and unharmed if I go outside in the wet. I only wish I'd got some years ago!
2 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 March 2018
CROCS never let you down, and these were purchased for my wife who is a CROCS devotee like the rest of the family. I've seen cheaper derivatives of the product, that are inferior in build quality, durability and comfort, so I know when I've seen the genuine article. My wife has taken to these like she has to her previous pairs and no doubt will be ordering further pairs over the foreseeable future. They are so versatile, that she wears them to any informal event and are finds they are just as versatile in the garden, as they are when she is out shopping.
on 9 October 2013
I have previously purchased two black pairs of crocs from you the same size, they were made in Italy the newly purchased ones were made in China. They are not as soft and the strap is longer. I am not sure if the description said where they were made but it's something I will watch in future. I use them for camping, in the garden and slippers hence three pairs. They are ok but not as comfortable as the other two identical pairs.
12 people found this helpful
on 12 June 2016
Crocs...........I buy this type of footwear regularly There seems to be a size issue with them I have previously bought size 11 only to find them too small so I used to order up size 12 This last order I ordered 12 only to find them too BIG
sellers need to explain this US size 11 is smaller than UK size 11 Just check WHAT you are buying !
3 people found this helpful