on 30 March 2009
The soundstation is a good piece of kit. The sound quality is very good for something so small, easily filling a room with music, and it looks very neat with the PSP in place - with the shiney black exterior matching the PSP very well. It comes in a tidy nylon case which can hold the unit, the leads and the PSP (if required).

The only criticisms I have are that you have to remove the PSP to switch it on or off - which is a bit fidley, and that the locking mechanism for the base speaker (when opened to use as a stand) is a bit flimsey - I'm not sure how long it will last.
on 14 March 2014
Quite how a product of such excellent quality can be sold at £10 is beyond me, but I'm not one to complain here.

The sound-quality is amazing and it amazes me how such a powerful sound can come out of such a device.

You can use the PSP-2000 and PSP-3000 with this device, (I'm not sure about the PSP-E1000), and whilst the PSP's power-switch is somewhat obscured it can be reached somewhat easily, (though you can always gently slide your PSP in and out whilst turned on).

If you've got it plugged into the mains it'll charge your PSP at the same time though if you're using batteries this won't be the case.

When using batteries you can get a fair use out of it before needing to replace them, (I put 4 cheapy Alkaline's in, and they're still going strong).

Above about three-quarters volume you might get a bit of distortion though this is rare.

The "3D" sound is hit-and-miss though really it's not a selling-point of the device.

The device is fairly sturdy and well built and comes with a soft carry case which can store the speakers and your PSP or included cables, (a 3.5mm jack-cable of decent length is included so you can plug other devices into the speakers, as well as a plug-adapter for European plug-sockets).

All-in-all this is the best speaker system for a portable device I've ever had the fortune to purchase: I bought one of these to go with my fiancée's PSP I bought her for Crimbo and if you get some Monster Hunter Freedom: Unite or the like on the go with 2 of these then "woah baby"!
on 6 February 2010
The Soundstation is superb, I am so pleased I decided to buy it. It is possible to switch the PSP on without removing it, just use your little finger, I have fat hands and I can easily do it.

The sound from this unit is excellent and I love the sub-woofer. The real impressive addition is the 3D sound, this is terrific and fills a small room with a simulated surround sound effect. I have about 10 movies now ripped to the PSP and love watching them whilst in bed or in my office. The 3D effect adds a new level of realism to games too, and the internet radio sounds great.

Last weekend we took the kids out in the car and using the soundstation jammed between the driver and passengers seat the kids were kept entertained watching The Incredibles all the way there and back, there was no problems hearing the film whilst driving.

Overall a brilliant little product.
on 14 May 2009
This is a great product at a great price and I would totally recommend it unreservedly. While I agree that having to remove the PSP to turn it on or off is a little annoying, I don't really see how it could have been easily avoided and so I don't really blame the designers as overall the unit looks great and feels pretty solid. I also attached my ipod to it via the input and that sounded pretty good too! It comes with a strong clear clip-on plastic front cover,(which I wasn't expecting) that will protect the exposed speakers when travelling, also the encluded case is very handy and has a little bit of extra room to spare!
on 8 July 2013
Silly to have to say how much fun this is, but it's a great little gadget for the PSP, with excellent sound and some handy features such as the ability to play anything through the speakers via a headphone jack. making it useful for the PSP and also the iPods we have as well as listening to the radio.

It's fairly solid but the speakers might be a bit vulnerable to being damaged by careless (14-year-old) handling, but for use while camping it's perfect. We liked it so much we've ordered another one for the son's room to use as charging station and video player.
on 15 November 2013
this is very good for the price and very good sound, good volume too, great for playing mp3 as well, would recomend this as a travel dock for camping.
on 13 July 2013
you should definately use this product with psp slim it sounds great is simple to use and connect other audio to as well
on 25 May 2013
On Off Button Broken Have Returned Item but also Ordered another can review new item when received Thanks kevin Meads
on 26 April 2016
Excellent product sound is absolutely quality and for the price I was amazed 👍🏻
on 2 March 2016
Bought as a present my grandson loves it he plays it all the time