on 21 May 2017
When I got them they were too large... I checked the label and they were the size i was told to get for a UK size 5 - M6/W7.... luckily my young son has feet bigger than mine, and he didn't mind white shoes, he finds them very comfy - and occasionally I'll slip them on to go outside and feel the same comfort. (The space around the foot is a bit odd at first, but will be nice in the summer)

I would like a smaller size. The label suggests that the M6/W7 is in fact euro size 39/40 which is a SIZE 6, not a size 5 as I wanted. What really annoys me is if i were to order another pair I'd have to pay more postage which is half the price again of the shoes, as I need them sent abroad.
review image review image
on 6 April 2016
These crocs are really soft , flexible and so comfy! My only problem was with the size! And can I say that it's NOT JUST mens sizes which need altering it's women's too!! I'm always a size 4 yet on the soles of these it has UK sizes but says 'M3 / W4'....which totally confused me, so I ordered 2 pairs and the 2nd pair says UK sizes 'M4/W5' which still confuses me!! (How can a man's size be a 3 and the same shoe for a woman size 4? OR Man's size 4 and woman's size 5?) Anyway moving on. ...the upshot of all this was the M3/W4 were small (felt more like a size 3!) and the M4/W5 were just right (felt like a size 4!) So... FOR WOMEN pick a size BIGGER!!
on 14 November 2016
Well they fit. I ordered the size as suggested by amazon and it was fine. They are roomy but comfortable.

Previously I was wearing a pair of copies. Actually they were not that bad, they last a few years. Eventually the soles were getting worn, and I needed a replacement. I thought I would try the actual Crocs this time, to see if there is a difference.

The actual Crocs have little dimples on the sole which my copies did not have. Its a nice feature. Really for the price I paid on amazon, there was no reason to not buy the genuine article.
on 9 October 2013
I have previously purchased two black pairs of crocs from you the same size, they were made in Italy the newly purchased ones were made in China. They are not as soft and the strap is longer. I am not sure if the description said where they were made but it's something I will watch in future. I use them for camping, in the garden and slippers hence three pairs. They are ok but not as comfortable as the other two identical pairs.
on 31 August 2017
I do like Crocs, How ever...The first pair I bought were too big! They were like boats on my feet. I did keep them though, for wearing in my garden . I read on a review about these shoes that at womens UK size 6 was a 7 ladies and a mens size 6. It was much too big for me.
I have now bought the size down 38 /39. Which is also meant to fit a ladies size 6 UK size. The new ones should be Ok, fingers crossed. As I have another pair I bought from some one else a few years ago. But sadly wasn't able to get to them ,to see the size when buying mine from here.
on 28 July 2017
I bought a pair of these years ago. They are very comfortable and absurdly easy to slip on and off. I normally wear them as slip-ons, but if I want them to be more secure on my feet I use the heel strap which is very effective. My original ones are still perfectly serviceable and I still use them regularly, but they are now faded and showing signs of wear. They are so good the only thing to replace them with was another pair. These are a exact replica, even down to the colour, and are sold at a keen price.
on 6 November 2014
I use my Crocs for Kayaking mostly but as I,m a bloke and not particularly fashion conscious, I wear them like outdoor slippers as comfort comes first. Kayaked for many years on the Cornish coast and used Crocs for a few years now having discovered how practical they are for walking on sand and rocks to watering holes. On average I buy a new pair every year only because I use them a lot and once they start to wear down they become slippery not noticeably at first but if you venture on to one of those smooth shop floors if it has been raining than they can catch you out, but then so can less comfortable shoes at three times the price . Too be fair to the product that only happens if you wear them to much and wear them down, however they are extremely comfortable and I understand why they are issued to nurses who are on their feet for many hours. They are quite addictive if you don't watch it. Over all hard too spend less than £20 these days and have foot wear that's good for you.
on 27 January 2015
I usually buy Croc lookalikes (or mock crocs as I refer to them) from a well known high street shoe shop, but they seem to wear down on the heel quite quickly, so I thought I'd try the branded one's. I have wide feet, so purchase men's size 7 in the mock croc version. Other reviewers stated that sizing depended greatly on where their Crocs were made, but as I had no idea in advance which version I would receive, I thought I should stick with a size 7. I have to say mine are a little on the small side - not only narrower but also shorter in length. I wear them instead of slippers, so during the summer months they fit fine, but I cannot wear them with socks once it gets cooler - there simply isn't enough room in them. I think in future I will stick with the 2 pairs for £8.00 mock crocs, and just replace them more often. I find it rather ironic that a cheaper high street pair, is more generously sized than the expensive branded version.
on 16 December 2016
Really good crocks that are very dark blue, almost black. Crocs are generally well made and comfortable and this was no exception. They have a nice thick sole which makes it very pleasant to walk. I actually use them instead of slippers around the house.
The only thing I would say is that they are moderately small although I have to say that I prefer really lose fitting crocs type shoes so it might be just down to my personal preference, rather than crocs making them on the smallish side.
on 6 June 2017
I am a UK 11 but after ordering that size I had to exchange them for a size UK 10 to get a decent fit. I have other Crocs shoes in size 11 that do fit perfectly so I was disappointed to find these didn't. All sorted now though and I am a happy bunny :-)