on 10 November 2017
My go-to perfume for years...i panicked when i realised it was no longer in production for stores!! So delighted to have got it online. A little pricier for the size of bottle compared to what it used to be though. But worth it if thats your "scent".
on 4 January 2014
Very well priced compared to other places. I've been wanting this for a while so was glad to find it on amazon for the price which compared to other places was a lot less and also I was pleased to have received it within a few days and in its proper packaging including cellophane ;) comforting as its not been used or meddled with in any way...had bad experience in the past when purchasing fragrances online :-/
on 10 September 2015
Received some sort of horrid fake, had leaked everywhere only half full and the silver coating all peeled off with and parts falling off. Returned though without quibble which was good. Really disappointed as I am sure I have bought two or three times from here before and it's been fine. Won't be doing so again!!
on 8 December 2016
Happiness in a bottle, I really love this perfume and it's become one of my Three favourite perfumes, Quality at an affordable price and I have a decorative bottle to use for decor once empty.
on 20 September 2017
Fake. In the process of returning it. Faded in less than hour. Original last whole day.
on 27 July 2017
Bought as a christmas gift as it's my daughter's favourite - needless to say she was delighted!
on 27 October 2015
My favorite aroma 💜 I am in love with this perfume ever since I first smelled it. The product is much cheaper than in big stores like Booths and Superdrug and arrives so quickly! For me that was within less than 2 working days with a standard delivery. And again the same nice quality. 😍 can't wait to start using it again.
on 25 February 2013
I absolutely love that fragrance and would recommend it to every woman who is after something womanly but sexy at the same time. I had it once in the past already but once I ran out of it, I could not find any good deals to buy it fairly "cheap". Amazon comes with a great help in situation like that one:-) Go girls, rule the world!
on 14 January 2017
Love this perfume. Excellent value for money.
on 2 March 2017