on 4 July 2014
I use these high brightness CFLs in my back yard floodlight. Although they're only rated at 42 Watts, I find that my yard is lit much more evenly and brighter than the 400 Watt Halogen floodlight it replaced.

In the past I've paid up to £11 for one of these CFLs at my local electrical supplier, but this one from Amazon was under £3, and it was delivered the day after I ordered it......Definitely a 'WIN WIN' situation!
on 27 February 2011
Very good price, very good service - was delivered in about 7 days, although I am convinced that none of these so called long life bulbs ever last for the amount of hours that they claim on the box - but who ever keeps a tally of how many hours they have been used - and have you ever tried to find the receipt for one you bought !!! - anyway thanks Amazon I have no doubt that I will use your site again to order goods.
on 1 February 2013
This version of the 4 pin energy efficient light bulb is too massive. Its way too long and bulky. Does the job but there are smaller more aesthetically pleasing ones you can get.
on 11 April 2015
took an age and a complaint to receive due to original being deleated without any feedback. Bulb works fine
on 4 September 2015
replacement for a less strong light. very good and delivers lots of light
on 15 April 2016
Not the same as the picture. Fitting os completely wrong. See picture.
review image
on 21 October 2015
Nothing wrong with bulb,just hate the little sh.....ts
on 11 December 2016
Very pleased with this product.
on 23 April 2015