Customer reviews

LEGO Indiana Jones (Xbox 360)
Platform: Xbox 360|Change
Price:£44.95+ £2.55 shipping

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 26 December 2015
I don't have an Xbox 360 and don't know how to use one properly. But my 5 and 7 year old grandsons do, and they wanted Indiana Jones and Harry Potter games for Christmas.

(Fake Santa) couldn't actually deliver on Christmas Day. I arrived with them on Boxing Day, by which time a new bike, laptop and a multitude of other great presents were all around the living room and playroom. As soon as they saw these, they left everything to go to the playroom, and only emerged to eat.

I kept popping in to see what the game was all about, and I was amazed by the picture quality, speed of the action, effects, and complexity.
The children were too engrossed to explain very much to me, and wouldn't let me have a go for myself (I'm apparently not good enough to compete!).

I didn't realise before, but the Lego range is especially good for children. They don't even bother to read the story line, they just 'dive in' and learn as they go along. Their mum doesn't usually like them spending too much time on the Xbox, but she said that she liked these, because they were quite educational - the children have to read (quickly) the prompts on the screen, work out what to do, and complete the challenges.

Apart from it being too fast and mind-boggling for me (obviously not for them!), I really liked the following features:
- The HD effects are excellent.
- With 2 players the screen splits when they are on different levels of play.
- The Lego animations give all the action without the potentially frightening/gory pictures.
- Brothers of this age often argue over toys etc., but they played perfectly together with these - just the occasional pleading to exchange characters with different powers.

Probably one of the best value presents I have ever bought for them, and I certainly got plenty of hugs and thanks when I left.
I felt like 'Top of the Grandpops', and I hadn't bought them anything like a mountain bike or laptop.

I can highly recommend.
on 11 April 2017
Bought for grandchild who enjoyed it
on 29 July 2013
Indiana jones is an amazing game it is so fun and cool. It is great when you get a new character you've never played - it is so fun to figure out what they do! Each level is a surprise you don't know what's going to happen next. It easy when you get used to it. It's my first time with the Xbox and with that after a whil
on 7 July 2017
I am very pleased, thank you.
on 19 July 2017
Good
on 12 September 2017
Excellent product great value
on 26 May 2017
Wouls used again thank you
on 4 October 2017
great game lots of puzzles very entertaining
on 28 March 2017
Fast service my daughter loved it
on 14 May 2017
Love all of the Lego games, just so funny.