Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Price:£118.60+ £8.00 shipping

on 21 December 2009
I have been delighted with this watch ever since I bought it before Christmas. I paid nearly £50 for it on Amazon and at that price it was a steal. However, it is still tremendous value for money and I would recommend this watch to anybody who wants a good looking chunky but truly functional watch. The Timex Mens T-Series Chronograph Watch T2M707 looks classy with intricate detail on the watchface and excellent stainless steel case. I have found the watch to be easy to set up and accurate with a very useful stopwatch function. I have changed the attractive watchstrap, only because I do not personally do not feel comfortable with steel bracelets and replaced it with a UN style nylon strap. Highly recommended watch from Timex - I love it.
on 8 September 2012
Beautiful watch, I wear a few watches and this is the one that will get positive comments by friends and new acquaintances.

The only issue I have with this watch, one that made me consider sending it back, was the stopwatch minute hand (top left) being ever so slightly offset (shifted clockwise by a third of a notch). I imagine this is not the standard, so I'm still giving it 5 stars, I should really have sent it back so I can't complain!

Its a solid watch, not too heavy, the black bits on the strap are plasticy, but it doesn't feel cheap, the outside dial bit rotates and it's a nice chunky feel and the stopwatch is perfect for quick draw timings! It would be nice if the stopwatch was for an hour as opposed to half an hour though, that's probably my only complaint with this minimalist chrono watch. Oh and the backlight is brilliant, a full glowing face, just what a backlight should be.
on 31 December 2009
the Watch looks really good with a good quality strap and a solid feel, but unfortunately it didn't work properly, the second hand on the analogue part of the watch would go crazy when trying to use the stop watch, and the second hand on the chronograph of the watch didn't work at all,setting up the watch was a bit awkward. If the watch had worked properly i would have given it four star but as it didn't can only give it two .in the end sent it back and bought a sekonda, not as nice to look at, but at least it works.
on 10 August 2010
The watch looks good and feels fine, but within a month the minute hand on the stop watch is out by 1 minute and I have to send it back to timex as they are no longer available from Amazon.
on 8 April 2011
I recieved the watch today! It's my favorite watch for now. In my opinion it is the perfect gift for your husband or boyfriend! A complete stunner! Buy it you will not regrat it!
on 3 May 2010
A very nice watch for the money. I found it a little bit complicated in some respects, but looks real nice on my wrist!