Customer reviews

Colour: Blue|Change

on 14 January 2016
It is a great watch, it came quickly and it looks nice. But straight away I saw that it's not easy to view it from different angles because the numbers are on the top of the watch. You really need to put your hand in front of your face to be able to see it. It is not that bad but it gave me the feeling that I need to buy another one at a near future.
This is my experience with this particular watch, I love Casio watches. I hope this will help you to buy the right one.
on 3 March 2016
This is my second "holiday" watch, that I use when I go abroad because, if I am robbed again, I will not cry over the value of what has been stole.
All in all I find it easy to use and has many functionalities that I will never use but are there for the more advanced user.
Nice little piece at a great price. Recommend.
on 22 November 2012
I bought this watch for the Referee function, and it is worth the money for that alone! I can program the length of each half, and as soon as i start the stopwatch it will count down in the background and sound an alarm after the 45 mins is up- a useful reminder. The stopwatch keeps track of total time played AND actual time played on the same screen, which allows me to see instantly any stoppage time to be played without the need for separate watches. If you referee any sports, this is for you!
on 1 September 2013
So far so good. Watch is easy to use and very good for refereeing. In stopwatch mode, by pressing the correct buttons in the right order, you can start the match clock and record injury time without switching watch modes. The interval alarm can also be set to sound 45 mins after the stopwatch is started, very useful if you don't have time to look at your watch. Only downside for me is that the grey start/stop button positioned at the bottom of the watch needs a good firm press to activate it, and may be a bit awkward if you've got big fingers. Apart from that it was a very good purchase.
on 5 August 2013
I have rheumatoid arthritis and haven't been able to wear a wrist watch for years (watches kept falling around my wrist causing intense pain). However, this one stays on my arm where I put it and doesn't drop over my wrist. The buttons are easy to press and the functions I expected are all available. Sure, there are things I can't do with it, like point it at the moon and expect it to tell me the distance, but for the price it is excellent.
on 10 November 2016
The watch is OK but the plastic wristband broke into two after just a few months. It is no point advertising how long the battery lasts if you cannot wear the watch longer than a few months. Very poor quality as far as the wristband goes .
on 24 January 2015
It is perfect for the price, but you can pay a bit more for more features. The stop/ start button is hard to press, LED light feels cheap, there is no stop watch and lap timer. I bought it to use for interval training and this function seems to be working fine so I am happy with it.
on 19 May 2014
Got this for my son whose a teenager. He liked it & I can say this not for what he said (uhmmhug) but because he actually smiled (yes teenagers can smile.Wow) & he wears it.
It looks good on & is easy to use (read the instructions) & set up. Will probably get at least one more ad I like it myself.
on 19 September 2015
Very pleased with the Casii W-756-2AVES watch.
Does exactly what I want to help me with my junior football coaching sessions and timing of matches.
Instructions are simple to follow and it appears to be pretty robust and far more practical than trying to use smart phone to keep track of time and is waterproof which is necessary with the English weather.
Would recommend to any sports coach he wants a cheap, practical time piece.
on 6 March 2016
Great, serving me well after six months of being knocked about and scraped all the time, buttons are rugged and display is still clear.