Customer reviews

on 16 July 2011
I have travelled extensively using this item to conceal money/passport/credit cards etc. I absolutely love it as it's so light and comfortable to wear compared to all moneybelts I have worn previously. It's also stretchy so you can fit in all sorts of bits and pieces when necessary. In certain areas of the world I have kept it on 24 hours a day several days at a time without any issues, finding it comfortable enough to sleep in.
I can't recommend this product highly enough, especially for women who want something lighter and more discreet to wear than a standard moneybelt.
11 Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 October 2009
The body pocket was comfortable to wear and inconspicuous. An interior separator makes it easy to separate for instance two different currency types, or passport and credit card. I certainly felt safer having some of my valuables hidden, and would recommend this to anyone travelling to places which make them nervous.
on 7 August 2017
After using twice the zip of one came apart. The end of the zip was not down correctly and had literally zipped off the end. I was able to reattach and have sown all around each zip.

apart from that problem, the pouch is comfortable to wear and my husband kept his phone in his.

I would buy again however just keep eye on stitching.
on 28 June 2017
Fast delivery and a very comfortable body pocket. I must have ordered four of these as my sons are for ever borrowing them for festivals but I never get them back.
on 8 June 2017
Went to Rome and heard its had lots of pick pockets, this was great for keeping paper money in which was easy to wear.
on 23 August 2013
Just had three weeks in Europe with this and is has just about managed the trip. Very comfy didn't sweat in 40 degree heat. However by the second week of my trip stitching started to come apart so now only fit of the bin.
on 15 October 2017
Great product. looks like a bra strap so fits inside my bra discreetly. Lightweight and stretchy material.
on 13 February 2015
Very soft and invisible while wearing it..
on 21 May 2013
This is ideal for your passport and perhaps a credit card and some cash, it is discrete and very importantly, comfortable to wear. As others have said, it is indeed very soft, and a bit sweaty, (but that would happen with any belt like this).
However, it is better for guarding your valuables as opposed to money you want instant access to. I looked extremely dodgy at a checkout in Barcelona delving around my underwear for change, whilst the checkout lady watched with passive indifference. I know, I know, anything to attract attention.
on 7 February 2015
It's good if you are trying to hide small amount of money but if you are travelling to Asia and trying to hide small values but large volumes then is better to buy something else because it's quite light and soft. Not good for passport either, unless you don't mind to wreck it..