Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 September 2009
Went for Baby E as have heard some awful patronising and dreary music CDs for babies- and as always with Baby E was not disappointed. This is a really well constructed album, that is lively and entertaining and will grow with your child, it also comes with a little book with all the words and actions and ideas to use with the songs. Brilliant. Shall be buying another to add to our fun!
on 3 April 2012
My daughter liked it since she was 6 months old, they are good for dancing. For the sake of parents obviously not more often than once a day, and a few day-months breaks. The songs are really fun, not annoying.
on 16 July 2014
Is a good buy as my gran daughter loves listening to the nursery rhymes. Only problem as a UKbuyer is that about half of the rhymes are very USA specific.things like 'shoe fly don't bother me' she is unlikely to hear here which could be a positive ......?
on 28 December 2015
The music itself is quite pleasant and seems to be relaxing for a baby. The lyrics are not as I remember them but this is hugely American. Being as we are not, I probably wouldn't have bought it if I'd realised what it was like.
A version with an English accent would be better for the UK market.
Wish I'd bought something else.
on 9 February 2010
My wee one and myself love this cd as we sing and play along. It is fun!
on 16 May 2010
Contrary to the other reviews I find this quite boring and difficult to sing along to. Its ok as baby background music though.
on 29 March 2010
Lively, good fun, beautifully arranged and performed. I'm sure it will be a favourite with my twin boys for many years to come.
on 24 August 2010
My 7 week old girl loves it even though it is meant for those over 6 months - she likes to dance to the music and the interactiveness that goes with the songs!
Baby Einstein Sing and Play
on 29 March 2013
I bought this c.d to play in the car when travelling with my 3 year old grandson.He loves it,and makes an otherwise boring journeys for him fun as we sing along to the songs.
on 7 January 2011
My daughter is 2 and really enjoys the songs on the cd as she know's most of them. I would say there could be a few more on the cd though.