Format: DVD|Change

on 14 February 2012
Some said Jessica Fletcher is the Miss Marple of today. That, of course, is not true. Miss Marple is too unique. But Jessica is one of the most entertaining series of today, and one can easily forget that as soon as she travels somewhere, someones goose is cooked! How else could she find a case to detect! I particularly like the cases in her home town Cabot Cove, I am sure so do most!
on 13 July 2013
the wife loves the show and watches the dvd nearly everyday from one episode to another. it is an outlet in a cruel word. good bit of escapism
on 4 October 2014
Me and my brother bought all of murder she wrote for our mother who liked the show and Angela Landsbury. She was watch it on one the channels on tv but they were all over the place so I said that me and my brother would get them for her birthday Christmas and mothers day.
on 26 July 2009
J.B.Fletcher as wonderful and entertaining as ever, but the DVDs are for the first time of minor quality. I have got the first seven seasons, too, and never had problems. With this one, I have. They DVDs stop for a second or two and then continue. That wouldn't be really disturbing if it only happened once or twice, but it happens very often, and makes watching sometimes a bit tiresome.
on 21 December 2010
I have enjoyed the whole of these series. The plots are ingenious and continuously
changing. The v;deos are great value for money, you get approximately 3 1/2 to 4 hours
viewing. Wonderful entertainment for the over 50's and people of a more gentle
disposition, who watch television for entertainment and not for blood and gory.
on 16 May 2009
What can i say, i love Angela lansbury and get such a warm feeling watching murder she wrote dvds, i have seasons 1-8 now and just keep playing them over and over much to the amusement of my husband!! How could i not recommend these.
on 11 April 2014
I love Murder she wrote and the seasons are better and better. I wish there was more set in cabot cove. i love how fast season arrived and the condition it was in. I'm very happy with it.
on 24 October 2013
The item is brilliant it was delivered early I was very pleased with it. This is why I gave it five stars. it was totally worth the money and would consider buying more.
on 5 January 2014
I rated it high because there was nothing wrong with the item and i loved it. I recommend it if you are a Murder, She Wrote fan. (:
on 15 June 2013
Excellent quality I love it I watch it often and have experienced any trouble with the video. look forward to more orders