Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 July 2017
I have an OfficeJet H470, and this case is ideal to protect it when I am travelling (I travel a lot in my job, and do not always access to a printer where I work, unless I carry my own).
I can either carry it as hand-luggage (with or without my laptop inside), or place it inside a checked bag and keep my laptop with me as hand luggage.

It is well made, sturdy. Although you can easily find cheaper general purpose bags, in this case I think this one is value-for-money, the quality makes it worth it.
on 3 May 2014
I bought this so I could carry my notebook and printer around with me for work purposes and it does what it says on the label. It has easily accessible compartments for the printer and laptop and they are well protected while being carried around. There is also plenty of room in separate compartments for files, a digital camera and all the other bits and pieces I need to carry for work. This case is exactly what I was looking for.
on 25 October 2014
We use these within an business environment where we need to carry documentation, a portable printer (HP officejet 100/150), a laptop varying in size from 13"-15.6" as well as the power cables for both and a several other items. so the bag is very spacious they last forever.

It also comes with to pouches to keep your wires in.
on 4 November 2015
Very nice and durable, good quality and speedy delivery. Recommended. Fits even for the cannon IP 90 / 100 portable printers
on 29 April 2015
Just took the printer to Singapore and back and it held it safely and perfectly.
on 21 December 2016
A lovely case for my HP printer that ticks all the boxes, has lots of space for pens, paper and spare cartridges. Just a pity that the actual printer that this case was designed for is no longer available.
on 28 July 2015
Great quality bought it specifically for the mobile printer and there's plenty of space for other bits and bobs
on 12 January 2016
I like it. It is a necessity for my printer.
on 6 September 2015
Excellent quality, everything fits in!
on 15 December 2013
Really well made love it