Customer reviews

Kingavon DFF1 Deep Fat Fryer
Price:£24.45+ Free shipping

on 6 February 2012
This deep fat fryer is a good-sized and uncomplicated frier -it is very easy to use ,clean and store ,and is well worth the money it costs .I enjoy having it in my kitchen .
on 9 November 2016
I have just used it for the first time to cook chips and I am very pleased with it. East to assemble and will be to clean. Fits nicely on my work surface without taking up too much room. The basket is big enough to cook a portion of Chips to feed 2 and my daughters gave the chips the thumbs up which is good enough for me. The oil did not take too long to heat up and the thermostat keep the right temp. I will next be trying Fish and Chips and might double fry the chips !!!
Overall very pleased so far.
on 30 May 2015
The first of these that I bought operated about 10 times. I bought a second one in the hope that the first was an unlucky abberation. Unfortunately, it was the not. The second only operated 3 times before it, too, stopped working. Both of them exhibited the same symptoms, the power ligt only displayed when the temperature settings was low. Turning the temperature setting up to a useable temperature caused the power light to go out. Both are now in the bin.
on 12 March 2014
I cannot fault this, perfect in every way, arrived on time, well packaged. This was to replace my old one which died last week, and this cost less and works much better. All parts can be removed for washing - can go in the dishwasher. I am very happy.
on 26 February 2011
the 2 best thing about this fryer are 1, the chips are just like mums were. 2,its so easy to clean it just come apart there is not a single part that you can't get at to clean this normally takes less than 1 hour from start to finish
on 8 December 2012
This is exactly what I wanted.Easy clean everything comes out including the heating element so the whole lot can be cleaned. Very impressed. The delivery was excellent as well. Just a few days after I placed the order. +++++
on 4 May 2014
Great product easy to clean and easy to use really safe also only thing I don't like is how the basket dangles when trying to tip upside down if emptying don't feel it's safe at that stage at all but otherwise fabulous fryer
on 26 July 2014
Love this deep fat fryer. The lid and basket can be removed for cleaning but quite difficult to clean round thermostat area.
on 9 December 2012
Over the years I have had many fryers some very expensive, but this one is far easier to clean. It gets my vote every time.
on 24 November 2013
The best feature with this fryer is it's cleanability. The whole heating control element lifts out of the black interior, which in turn lifts out of the stainless steel exterior. This means that the oil can easily be disposed of and you can put the black section and the chip basket in the dishwasher. The heating element can't be immersed in water but it it still reasonably easy to wipe it down.
The temperature gauge turns from red to green when it is up to temperature, and the basket can be clipped onto the side for drainage.
I also think it's quite a stylish product, and wouldn't look out of place on the kitchen counter.
The only downside is that the (folding) basket can't be stored inside the fryer if there is oil in it, as the handle sits in the oil. But I wash the basket after every use, and simply store it in the cupboard.
Don't be put off by the cheap price: this is a robust, stylish, well-designed product.