on 21 July 2013
When this arrived I was pleasantly surprised to find it was a lovely pink colour. It has an attachment for footballs but can also be used on bike and pram tyres, so useful all round - and excellent value.
Imagine my son's disappointment when he wanted me to re-inflate his little rugby ball in time for the first game of the six nations, only to find that my 20 year old bike pump had finally given up the ghost!

Yes, it was dreadful.

Since the purchase of said pump, decades ago, I have invested in a decent track pump, so don't need something to inflate my bike. This is purely for balls and miscellaneous items.

And it does that job well! There's a ball pin included, and a medium nozzle, which I assume is for lilos, sheep, and other inflatable items.

I've only used it for the ball. That's my story and i'm sticking to it unless someone has photographic evidence to the contrary!

This is reasonably well built and does what it's meant to do well. I can't complain!
on 18 December 2015
Excelent price, great pump however, the football pin broke! which, reflects the price. Very disappointed the pin broke on the first pump.
No flexible extension for pin either.
The actual pump barrel is about 6 inch!
review image review image
on 19 November 2015
It looks good, but was not really very durable. The body and the end cap soon parted company and when glued lasted a while longer before the screw in tube split. It may well be cheap, so don't expect too much
on 4 October 2015
Pump didn't work, but seller gave no hassle refund so no biggie. I used the adapter it came with my tire pump so I still got the end result and it didn't cost me anything. I'm sure I was just unlucky, happens sometimes!
on 17 November 2015
How much can you really say about a cheap pump? It successfully pumps up any type of ball that you can think of which has a slot for a standard nozzle. The build quality felt very cheap but that is to be expected when buying the cheapest pump on amazon! However, I have had to for around a year now and it has not broke so I most definately have got my money's worth from it.
on 8 January 2015
Classic case of you get what you pay for..... broke (handle pulled clear out of the pump) during the first use. However I've seen the pump connector and needle tip selling for the same price so I've still got something out of it!
on 24 February 2012
This is a good little pump it got the job done and pumped up my basketball with no problem. You can either screw the needle directly into the pump or use the flexible attachment.
on 6 April 2017
Bought this pump for my sons basketball, as it was deflated. It took about a week to arrive, and came in a cheap dirty bag that smelled of smoke and coal. It worked fine for about two days, until it started to make a strange noise, like a ball being deflated. It turns out that the bottom of the adaptor had a hole in it, probably due to the fact that there is a sharp metal end on the adaptor. This happened while my son was blowing up the ball, and now my sons football bounces better than it. Total waste of money.
on 19 March 2015
I really wondered if this pump would be any good given how cheap it was. I needn't have worried - it is fine. I just need it to pump up a football for my dog! At this sort of price it doesn't really matter if it breaks after 6 months or so.