• Customer reviews

on 10 July 2017
Good gimmick for a stag night. It looks good. Appears well made and is light weight so the stag didn't have any issues with it being on. It is only plastic though, and the ball fell off about 5 hours into the night....☹️. However maybe 5 hours was long enough!? We were getting a little rowdy then and the ball may have lasted longer if we were a tad more delicate!?!?
on 13 March 2016
When I bought a smiffys product I have to say I expected a bit more quality. To look at, these are great but within about 2 minutes of wearing one it had fallen to pieces, I bought 5 for me and my friends and only one is still remotely intact. Overall I was a bit disappointed.
on 20 April 2016
This broke in a matter of seconds! Before we had left the house to start the stag pub crawl the ball had already separated from the chain.

There a few other for £8 which would probably be better.
on 6 November 2017
Groom loved it but the chain came away from th eband
on 10 November 2017
Broke twice even after fixing.
on 9 November 2017
It is good fun
on 14 July 2017
Fell apart in 5 mins
on 25 September 2017
Came without cuff shown in picture. Pointless. Won't be using.
on 24 August 2017
Falls apart
on 24 July 2013
Straight from Cool Hand Luke, the cartoon version! This item was bought for a laugh and gave us all a good lauygh. It was delivered prpomptly and was exactly as described. So I am happy to recommend.