on 1 September 2011
This wig looks NOTHING like it does on the packaging!!! There is far too much THICK, LONG hair for it to be a 'comb over' wig - old man hair is thin and there isn't much of it, hence the comb over look in the first place!!! I swear there was more hair on this wig than on my head and I've got long, thick hair myself!!!!!

......I couldn't be bothered sending it back so I've spent the last hour trimming the hair and then supergluing pieces of it seperatly - not an easy task!!!

Really dissappointed with this product but it is too late to return it and I have already purchased all the matching accessories.
on 10 May 2012
I bought this wig for a drunken dress up, simply because it was cheap and I didn't want to fork out on an expensive costume that was going to be worn once. I wasn't expecting much from this product but it did give high comedic value. Not so funny when the fake grey hair kept falling out and ending up everywhere.

Should have a warning with the packaging saying do not consume the hair!!

Had to cut away at most of the hair as there was too much, and the fake forehead doesnt do the wig any justice.

Overall I wouldn't not reccomend this product, is pretty funny to wear just make sure you have a qualified hairdresser at hand to give it a seeing to before.
on 11 February 2015