on 12 December 2017
Camera fits perfect
on 15 November 2017
Ok
on 20 January 2014
very hard wearing and lasts a really long time its kept my camera safe as it hasnt broken, would reccomend to anyone
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This was purchased with a Vivitar camera for a little girl so her camera would be safe when not in use. She found it a nice colour and very strong. She was well pleased with her gift.
on 2 May 2017
Present for mum's camera, very nice little case and does the job
on 22 September 2010
This case is strong and secure also protects the camera not only against damage but also from the elements
on 28 February 2011
Good product, looks great and provides good protection for a small camera at a bargain price. Great service from seller too.
on 19 October 2011
I bought this to go with a camera that I was giving as a present to my 7 year old grandson. He loves the colour, and I and his parents know that the camera is safe when inside this sturdy case. I already had one myself, so I knew it was good.
on 10 October 2013
Found item fit for for purpose and good value for money. It provides extra protection for transpoerting my camera. Excellent product