Customer reviews

Logitech OEM PC 860 Stereo Headset
Style: 860 Stereo|Change
Price:£22.27 - £46.01

on 19 November 2014
These work perfectly as headphones & external mic for my Dell laptop (which supposedly has built in mic - that doesn't seem to work very well!) I use them with Sykpe and the sound quality for this purpose is very good. Please note that if you only have 1 jack out point on your laptop you'll need to also buy, an extra bit of kit that has 1 jack point at one end and 2 receivers for headphone & mic at other end.
on 24 August 2014
The headset is of good quality, and I would purchase one again for the features and price.

One complaint, is that the buttons on the headset cord are completely erratic, when I first bought it they would work occasionally, now they work rarely to adjust the volume / mute the microphone.

Could be an issue with drivers, but Logitech don't provide any specific drivers for this headset.
on 2 November 2013
It's a headset that names headset. I supposed Logitech was a good headphone producer, but this production really lets me change the attitude. It has a cheap price, but if spend same money I would have chosen other brands. The aural qualities of both earphone and microphone are quite standard. It even can't distinguish the left or right sound from the PC. I may use it only as a communicative use. Just so.
on 19 May 2014
Had light enough use using for skype, after 7 weeks the microphone stopped working for no apparent reason. Eventually figured out it would work when the mic wasn't pulled down, but as soon as the armature was moved the mic stopped working - clearly a connection had worked its way lose.

While it worked it offered decent voice quality, but I found it impossible to get it comfortable on my head.
on 23 December 2011
I've tried a few different "cheap" headsets and this is by far the best. They're very comfortable to wear, look good, but the main point for me is the recording quality of the microphone. All other cheap headsets I've tried have have had mics that have been poor at best, but I'd say this one sounds as good as the one on my Plantronics set that costs 3 times as much! Definitely recommend this headset.
on 23 February 2016
Great product - only criticism that the mic arm CANNOT be rotated such that it can be used on either ear.
on 10 June 2012
I was very happy with my purchase these headphones have good sound quality and a good quality mic. Haven't had any complaints from my friends who I Skype a lot. Totally worth the money! I reccomend this to anyone who's looking for a cheap headset, the only down side I can find is my friend bought the same one and it didn't work! However mine is perfect I think it may have been his seller.
on 14 February 2013
Bought this headset for my partner so he can listen to music or watch a DVD on his laptop while I was watch 'rubbish' on the tv! He just plugged it into the USB port and it worked instantly. He says the sound quality is good. The only slight downside is that I can hear background noise from them while he's using them. He hasn't used the microphone though, so can't comment on that.
on 25 February 2014
I bought this headset to listen to YouTube and my own videos on my PC so I didn't need anything fancy or expensive. This headset fits the bill perfectly at the price I wanted to pay. Easy plug and play with good sound quality. They are light and comfortable on my ears but as I only wear them for about half an hour at a time I can't say if they are just as comfortable after 2 hours.
on 21 February 2013
This product arrived earlier than expected and in good condition. I have been using this for several weeks now to listen to my CD's and to hold telephone conversations on my smartphone. The headset is very comfortable and lightweight to wear. I like the inline controls, the clip and the long cable. The sound quality is very good and is clear. This comes at an excellent price