Customer reviews

Size: 1m|Change

on 15 August 2017
I bought this while looking for a cable to connect a new amp to a subwoofer. The cable quality is very good and as it happens I only needed a single connection and I was able to easily separate the cable down the centre and as such I have another single cable to spare. Good value and does the job very well.
on 12 June 2017
I bought this phono lead to extend my turn table connections to powered bookshelf speakers. It's a rather thick cable, constructed well and does the job great, much better quality than those thin cables with the red & white plugs

Recommended highly!
on 29 April 2010
I'd been using the skinny leads that you get with any piece of audio kit to connect my Philips DTR1500 Freeview to my Arcam Alpha 6 amplifier.

The sound wasn't bad but maybe a touch brittle. This lead might need some burning-in (I guess) but I already feel it makes the box sound better. By that I mean weightier bass and background noise that is so low as to be a bit eerie. Now I know when you buy new cables you always think they MUST be better because you spent money - but it's sometimes worked the other way for me. I've bought interconnects and speaker cables in the past that were highly reviewed but I couldn't stand the brightness and in-your-face presentation.

These feel well made and are lovely to install. For this money, how can you go wrong? Let's just say I'm considering replacing some bulky QED cables on my CD and DVD players, I like 'em *that* much.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2017
I really love Fisual stuff. Always great quality and never lets me down.
on 14 September 2017
Very nice quality cables.
on 7 April 2017
Works just as effectively as the failed (and very expensive) QED cable it replaced. Very well constructed, and excellent value.
on 23 September 2017
GOOD VALUE
on 19 September 2017
Works well, good sound quality.
on 15 December 2011
Excellent value for money cable!
This cable gives high quality feel and serves it's purpose very well! Used this to connect my TV to Denon dm38dab.
Highly recommended!