Customer reviews

CARR & DAY & MARTIN Belvoir Tack Conditioner Tray, 250 g
Colour: One color|Size: 250g|Change
Price:£6.20+ Free shipping

on 21 March 2015
I have used this product for the past 10 years, when a Colleague said how good it was and left a bar in my drop file at work. I will be forever grateful. What a fabulous cleaner this has proved to be and the same bar has lasted 10 years. I've just found it on Amazon and will be ordering two. One for my Sister in Australia, who purchased the same cream leather suite as I did, and has asked me to send her a bar over., and the other is for myself. I use it with a sponge and warm water. Leave it soaped up on my sofa for a few minutes, then wash off with warm water. Leaves my suite like new. Seems to tighten up the hide as well. Smells lovely. Superb product. Well done to the makers.
on 15 December 2016
This is the real thing! It has worked magic on a leather motorcycle jacket and smell amazing!
on 4 March 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 February 2015
An excellent product which I am using to clean cream leather furniture effectively. It was delivered a day before the promised date which was quick for standard delivery rates.
on 22 November 2015
It's fab really gets leather clean and nourishes it as well
on 17 June 2015
good product, prompt delivery
on 18 August 2011
I have always cleaned my leather suite with this product, but when I ran out the last time, I foolishly purchased another product that was specifically for cleaning & conditioning leather suites - what a big mistake! I soon returned to buying Belvoir tack/leather soap, as it always does an excellent job, making my battered beige, old suite, look as good as it can, at over 10 years old.
on 25 July 2014
on 21 January 2015
Damn and Blast !! I've had to reduce my servants bean ration by another 25 grams after catching one of the little blighter's tucking into a goodly sized measure of the above item.
Is it not enough that they be granted a generous 5,( yes 5 mark you!! ) hours a week daylight privilege? I blame the immigrants of course, no doubt my equestrian department has been infiltrated by the grubby rascals (Need they be reminded who's blasted empire this is!! ) Hell Fire!! this is what happens when one permits the rampant unchecked freedom of the (.....pardon me- I feel rather bilious even thinking of the following element...) poor! Now see here!! If Misters Carr,Day and Martin fail to address the aforementioned consumatorialisationability of said item forthwith I shall seek to BLACK BALL each and every one of the blagards in our next lodge meeting!! ............yes.......you see if I don't by thunder!