Size: Size 2, Dogs & Puppies 6kg- 20KG 2 x 500mg tablet|Change
Price:£4.23+ Free shipping

on 29 May 2011
I have been treating my Husky with this product for over a year now and don't have a bad word to say about it. My dog eats them with no fuss and has not been sick once. The tablets are quite cheap and my dog has had no worm issues at all.
on 5 July 2012
the product was good and arrived very quickly as it was needed however the dosage levels should be explained when buying as I have a dog just about 30kgs and she needs 3 tablets PRN however this is not explained in detail until I read the box, the whole product in general is good value for money and service was great but as stated maybe the dosage levels should be put on here so people know.
on 15 January 2011
It says on the back: "should not cause vomiting".

It does.

After treating our dog at 9am in the morning, by 7pm the entire house was covered in vomit.

Really unhappy with this, obviously.

We spoke to our vet and she advised that Johnsons has a bit of reputation for this very thing.

Will not use again.
on 1 May 2015
My Great Dane had 5 tablets and is still poorly after her dose. No worms but her digestive system has not recovered and she is still vomiting and has swollen legs and feet. This is 4 days later and I thnk the vet will have to come and see her. Previously I have used Drontal with no ill effects and will certainly use it in future.
on 14 July 2015
Given to my black lab Thursday morning. Followed instructions. He seemed ok until Saturday evening. Gave him bad wind , Sunday morning he had vomited. Picking at his food which he never does..It's now Tuesday his still not right. Feeling sorry for his self. Off food and vomiting again this morning. I normally use bob martins.
on 7 March 2015
Arrived really quickly. Contains 3 pills. Great value for money and a lot cheaper than in the shops, but from a well known trusted brand. gentle on the stomach. but strong enough to do the job. with regular pet care, your dog won't even notice the medication doing it's job.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 February 2012
Our jack Russell was given one tablet only according to his weight at 7am and at 3 pm was throwing up. No evidence of worms in the vomit. We don't think he had worms but routine worming was advised by the rescue centre.
We never wormed our previous dog.
We will consult a vet about whether it is really necessary to worm him.
on 23 August 2011
I Use Johnsons one dose easy wormer regularly for both my dogs. Price wise and ease of use are my reasons for using this particular brand. As always with Amazon I didn't have too wait too long for them to arrive.
on 25 March 2015
very disappointed with this product my 2 year old lab was throwing up about 10-12 hours after giving her these tablets will be sticking with better brands in the future like milbemax and drontal which she has no problems taking.
on 3 April 2014
This Item has never made my dog ill and he takes the tablets well. Great price and always arrived promptly. I used to buy wormer that was around £50 for 3 months worth, not anymore. These do the trick, I purchase all the time.

See one answered question