on 20 September 2016
Simple, basic, cheap, easy to read and operate ... just what I wanted. One minor issue is that none of the instruction were in English, however if you need instructions to start using this product, then there is something wrong with you.
on 28 April 2017
I'm writing this revue after owning these scales for at least couple of years now, probably four or five!
They are great- look nice, clear to read, easy to clean, battery lasts a long time (and I weigh myself daily) and is easy to replace.
on 17 March 2017
Given the many negative comments on bathroom scales I was apprehensive with the purchase. However, these scales are vey accurate and give totally consistent readings which is obviously ideal. In addition they are very smart and with the large number display I don't need my glasses on!
on 22 September 2017
For the first time I can be told in three different measures how fat and disgusting I am. I've always known, deep down, but the accuracy and frigidity with which this scale counts up to my weight confirms it. It seems to slow down randomly, though I think this is a taunt to make me think I weigh less than I do, only for it to race upwards. I like the glass finish that threatens to shatter should you weigh too much, maybe you can shed the pounds in blood instead of fat that way.
on 4 September 2015
Stylish and slim, these bathroom scales would look the part in any contemporary bathroom and will be easy to keep looking good with a simple glass top. The display is large and easy to read (I can even manage it without my glasses on) and they appear to be well made. The most important issue is of course accuracy, and while some reviewers have suggested that they get variable results, my first impressions are that these scales produce accurate and consistent repeatable readings, and that was the case with each of our five family members when we tested it, ranging from lightweight to less than lightweight!

Given the above, and the low price these are selling for on Amazon, they represent incredible value for money and are highly recommended.
on 12 August 2014
Another 5 stars review here! I read many reviews of bathroom scales before replacing my old scales which were pretty much falling apart. I now have these scales on a hard downstairs floor, but they worked just as well on an upstairs lino bathroom floor. When I first received them, I'd weigh myself several times a day to test how consistent they are. For example, I'd weigh myself, then again 10 mins later, then again 10 mins later, and the scales always give the same reading. Drink a glass of watch and sure enough the increase in my weight was correct.

When you're calorie counting, you need this sort of accuracy and certainty and I have to say I'm very impressed with these scales. As it happens, the very first reading I took on these scales was identical to the reading on my old scales. So not only are the scales consistent from one weighing to another, but I believe that they give an accurate reading too.

And I like the "just step on" feature. No pre-tapping is needed to switch them on. Highly recommended!
on 13 November 2015
3 Ps Review:

Packaging: Nice slimline cardboard box, comes with instruction manual and extra feet for when the scales are used on a carpet.

Product: Well made and with 15 year guarantee. Glass surface, slightly slippy if moisture gets on the surface from the shower/bath. Also if you step on the edge of the product it will flip upwards and then back down onto the floor. We have a 4 year old who does this. The product is overall very well made, and extremely accurate (tried and tested with multiple people over a few days) Overall very happy with it. It does have different measurements (KG, LBs, ST and LBs) but annoyingly you have to pick up the scales and flip them over to press the button, this is a regular occurrence for us as my wife measures in KGs and I in Stones/LBs. Needless to say we're very happy with it.

Price: We purchased this at £16 and feel that this is definitely a fair price for this item.
on 27 May 2014
These scales are not only very nice to look at, they are super, the surface is so easy to wipe clean, they are amazingly accurate and the readout display is very very clear to read. The only downside was that that the information given out by Amazon in their sales literature stated that the readout display is "Back-lit" When I received them this was not the case. I contacted Salter direct who confirmed the unit is not back lit however, the readout is so easy to read I would say this is a very minor point. I would hope and trust Amazon eventually rectify this error in their sales jargon just in case somebody is dependent on a "back Lit" display who, as a result of this slightly misleading terminology could be disappointed? Other than that I would highly recommend.
on 15 July 2017
Another thing I would give no stars to at all if you moved it kept giving you different weights my husbands 6ft 4in and they told him he only weighed 8 stones !!!
on 6 August 2015
At last a digital scales that is reliable and believable. Once set up (properly mind), you can step on the scales several times in a few minutes and get the same weight. Salter are one of the oldest (250 years) weighing companies in the world, and are best sellers around the world. You expect quality and that's what you get. This replaced a Weight Watchers scale that was showing several pounds under actual weight. Forget all those body analysers, just get an accurate weight scale.