on 22 July 2015
I ordered this for my father who now wears a hearing aid. He has had problems with not being able to clean out the tubing from the unit to his ear piece properly. This 5-in-1 cleaning kit hopefully offered him the right kind of tools to do the job. He had been hoping that there was a brush similar to a pipe cleaner in the kit, as he wanted something sturdy to be able to brush or flush the wax build-up out with. Unfortunately, there is only a fine brush in this kit, which he feels is not exactly what he wanted. Nevertheless, he said he would see how it handles cleaning the tubes and, if still not happy, will consider purchasing proper pipe cleaners, to see if they work better.

This is a handy little kit, and can be easily stored in a coat pocket or a purse for when you're on the go and your hearing aid blocks up.
on 28 November 2012
I have just been issued with two new digital hearing aids, and a friend reccomended buying a cleaning kit. I saw this on the Amazon website and thought that would be handy for taking on holidays. I received it within a few days and tried it out yesterday, simplicity in itself.
on 14 February 2018
I am so pleased with this item, it is great help cleaning my hearing aid and small enough to fit nicely in my bag and take everywhere with me

It has a collection of tools to clean and to help open the battery compartment on the edge it and magnetised so you don’t lose your battery. It also has space to put a couple of battery’s in it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 October 2013
this product did not match with t he claim that it "WORKS WITH ALL HEARING AIDS" the filament is much too short to clean a hearing aid supplied by the NHS ,the rest of the kit is okay but I need to have one with a longer filament,approx twice that which is on it..a captive filament woulb be very helpful as I am a regd blind person with very limited vision and I frequently lose filaments
on 29 November 2012
This was A great product it had all you could need to clean your hearing aid, it was also nice & compact I would Highly recommend for aid user like myself.
on 13 February 2015
Good all in one cleaning kit and will fit in my hadbag so will be so useful when going on holiday. I do wish the 'wire' was longer so it went through the tube but, other than that it's great.
on 19 December 2016
Very disappointed nothing to clean the tube which is one of the main problems of hearing aids
on 30 December 2017
Ok a couple of tools work but the others are redundant , on saying that I am pleased with the 2 tools that did clean my hearing aid.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 July 2015
very good for cleaning and maintenance of hearing aid would also sugest the use of a denture sonic cleaner to help clean ear tubes NOT electrical unit
on 24 March 2013
Saw this on Amazon by chance after struggling for some time to clean my hearing aids, this does the trick. It is obviously still a little bit fiddly to clean as digital hearing aids are so small. This is a brilliant help getting into all the little bits of the ear plugs.