Customer reviews

on 22 December 2010
I just received this. It was to be a gift for my husband. Take note: this product is the smaller "midsize" model - sometimes called the "ladies" size in other versions of the Ironman Sleek. This wasn't what I expected. My fault. I should have checked the size in the product description. I just thought that if it was described as "Gents" it would be the bigger one. I was wrong. I am returning it.
on 9 August 2010
I bought this watch as I was looking for something lightweight, comfortable and waterproof that also looked good. I'd previously been wearing Breo which are fantastic to wear, but unfortunately I'd gone through 2 in less than 12 months so wanted a better quality watch.
I can't rate the functions because I haven't used them yet but I love this watch. It looks great and it's nearly as comfortable as a Breo. My only hesitation when purchasing was the lack of reviews for the watch, hence the reason for my review.

See one answered question