Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 14 November 2011
I first looked into DHA oil suppliments for use with epilepsy when a fellow mother of a child with epilepsy recommended them. I am a very sceptical person, and wouldn't be reviewing this item if I hadn't have the proof of both reduced number of seizures and increased mental alertness in my daughter.

My daughter doesn't like the texture of the oil, but I either mix it into a bio-yoghurt, or bio-yoghurt drink and she takes it willingly everytime. I have tried oil capsules from other brands, but have not seen the same results and I have come straight back to this. Yes it is expensive, but do I see a difference when we run out? Absoloutely!
on 21 November 2012
I've two boys with autism, and have been giving them a spoonful daily for nearly a year now. I can definately see an improvement in their school work and overall behaviour. They don't seem to mind the taste. Really happy with this product.
on 9 October 2011
This is the only product that has made a difference to my childrens' eczema of all the things I have tried. you need to get through about half of the bottle before you start to see a difference but it really works! Whenever I run out the eczema comes back!
on 17 April 2012
We have used this fish oil for about 10 years. Does not taste fishy (tutti frutti flavour), and both my chidl (now 13) and myself (a lot older) take a swig each day. Arrived timely and well packaged.
on 25 May 2015
I was recommended this for my daughters eczema. Sadly on the 3 different attempts to give it to my 4 year old it ended in disaster. I tried rewards & hiding it in a smoothie. Sadly you cannot disguise the oily texture.
on 7 August 2014
My 2.5 year old has had this since she was 1 as her father is a nutritionist and knows many private doctors who all said the same thing that start them on the oils very early . It tastes fine , my daughter just knows to sit still for a second . And half the price than most health shops
on 5 September 2014
I'm amazed at this product, after a week my sister in law commented how much my son had come on, he sleeps better, he eats better and his speech is getting there more and more (he's only 21 months). The only thing is the taste he's not very keen and it can be a struggle but other than that well worth the money.
on 16 December 2015
Amazing!!!!!! the difference this product has made to my 3 year old grandson is nothing short of magical he is interacting more with his siblings making eye contact has become very affectionate and he is happier i will be buying this for him from now on we started by giving him 5 ml and the change was instant truely I am not exaggerating!!! We have upped his dose to 7.5 ml and it has further improved his concentration try it for yourself please
on 25 June 2012
my kids have been having this since they were toddlers. They love the taste and it is a great and easy way of getting their omega fish oils and vitamin D into them! I thoroughly recommend it.
on 13 January 2014
Really good, already can tell the difference with my 14 month old and his words and response!! Will continue buying this item :) he also loves the taste too